Ghosts!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockin'away, Nov 2, 2005.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm...well i dont have a house...but an apartment in a huge building....hence the elevator

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

u shd watch the"kaal kapaal mahakaal"on zee news
    that wld help u.. :p:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..i live in a small mansion :p:

@ansh
    kaal kapal mahakal :shock:
    yuck..u've got a bad taste...!! the soap aahat was better :grin:

4. anshphenomenon

^^i dun watch kaal kapaal mahakaal lol... ;)
    i thought it wld be helpful for him... :p:

aahat was the funniest of the series i have ever seen in my life!!!

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

aahat was badass....i have heard ppl wetting their pants while watching TV (of laughter)

best show ever is "Sansani" on star news....the host himself is scarier than anything ive ever seen

6. i live in a villa :cool: i have a lift at home :rock:

7. anshphenomenon

@wizzy
    yeah lol
    that guy is hillarious...

solah aane sach. ;)

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i guess the host is a real bhoot..they must have awoke him frm his grave..bechara....and kaal kapaal i had seen once..tht and aahat r funny serials category..........

.if anyone wants to see a ghost,yaar just go and stand in front of ur mirror..........apne aap dikh jaayega........ :p: :p: :p:

9. nopes remember we met last week and i had taken yer pic wid my 8 megapixel camera?

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Add me too... I guess its universal.

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@CA - ah darn........now where did i offer you 10k?? i myself aint so stupid to loose pts for letting someone changer his/her avy! Nevermind, i will take my revenge on cryptic if time permits me!
    @wiz - yaar, you know im no fool around here to offer 10k! i told her i will donate 5k in weekly installments of 500 pts!:RollLol: ,, well , besides there are some releif as well coz she doesnt look like that avy!:p:
    @vini - ohh i see , so you live in a small mansion without a lift?whats the stats of the mansion, i mean the bedroom, litchens, and stuff like that? i need to know to carry out another research!
    @wiz again - ahaha dude, those aahat serials were cool! the theme looked kinda scary but the actual episodes were the funniest to the peak.most of the episodes doesnt have any connection with ghosts whatsoever!

btw....has anyone seen Zee horror show ?? the theme song was really scary(not the igtian scary) to me when i was small!

12. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:RollLol: liar liar p***s on fire :grin:

13. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

@newbie vini : Well there is an engg college in rohtak haryana. The freshers in the hostel are first put in thier shorts(nothing else) then they are taken to a shamshaan ghaat nearby and then tied for 1.5 hrs. Their hasnt been any misfortunes to those guys and its a regular ragging ritual for them. except for once a student fading, nothing much has been reported from there. as far as I am concerned I believe anything can happen in this stupid world But majority of the things are logical. Rest are my works.

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

www.hollowhill.com

crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp..............................neo is a spirit i think:p::eek::.......

15. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Ya, I remember that we met last week when you told you are desperate and it's itching too much. But I think you snapped a wrong person as you were drunk!
    No more replies on the thread, if you want to show ur anger do it on PM.. I will bombard you there, and resist me if you can.