ghosts,spirits and souls

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by browneyegurlie, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Well, does anybody here know Spirit Calls?

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Sanjay, yeah, i do. Years ago, it was a hobby of mine, i really went deep into it, not now though:p:
    @Rockboyteek, damn, it's 10:30 and i had to read your post now!!!!!!! How am i gonna sleep?

3. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hehe

sorry bout the post but since it was about that topic i thought i could share it. :p: , but it was a bit scary wen it happened :eek::

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Creepy. And i don't get it, are browneyegurlie and rocketboy siblings? Me confused.

5. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

you have to get scared tejas and not confused

6. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

ye we are bro and sis.:D.....

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Oh, cool. Didn't know. Who's elder?

Anyway, i just saw Scary Movie 3. Damn funny. They mixed up, Signs, The ring, 8 Mile and what not. Cool though.

8. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Off- Topic!

my sis is elder, i herd bout scary movie 3 being a micky take, never got around to seeing it.

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

once i woke late at nite and was drinking water in hall, where no one was there, i didnt care to switch on the light suddenly i heard some noise which is made by payal(jewellery, which is wore by woman on her feet). the noise was getting higher and fading away...then suddenly stoped, then again it comes and goes again.

dat incidence never happend to me again, but surely was the freaking one.

10. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^^Very filmi....

11. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

wats wrong wid frndly ghosts ???? :annoyed: Casper rox !! :rock:

12. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

hahha amusing yet sweet!

13. Sanjay Mazumder

Friendly Ghosts are always welcome. lol....

14. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

well if they are friendly theni wudn't mind

15. fictional_real

@sanjay...ya, dude, it sounds filmi. even the most deep romantic life of ours something is totally filmi. so, it no big surprise dat even ghostly incidence sounds filmi.

this wont filmi to u...i think

in our quaters....there r totaly 15 buildings...like A1 TO A7...then C1 TO C8.the A3 building is the last one...where usually ppl dont gather and is like lonely place. it has been noticed by years...dat on 1 am at nite, the life of dat building goes to the top floor and comes down to ground floor and then goes up to the top floor again.
    no one cud understand why it is going to the top floor and then coming to the ground wid no one in it, if someone was in it its quite logical and no one even frm ground floor beckoned dat lift then how does it comes automatically down?

filmi?

16. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^As U are mentioning the names of the quaters, now it seems that there is truth in your voice. But I think I'll have to visit ur place soon. I'm excited....

17. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

flattered blushing :p:

nice 2 know some1 else likes Casper too :)

18. fictional_real

19. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^What do U think I'm 75........... I'm still 3 years old.....

20. @sanjay so u r a 3 yr old guy proposing girls n going to uni wooooow

well i think u guys got to stop reading these horror thing b4 going to sleep lolz
    yest i was returning home from cine there was a half moon n the moon was some yellow coloured n suddenly........... well nothing happend sorry off topic lolz