Getting F*ked in HSC exams :(. Need help

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mad_spartan, Mar 4, 2009.

1. mad_spartan

mad_spartan New Member

hi guys,
    my HSC exams are going on Science. and the last 3 papers ie. Physics 1, 2 and Chemistry 1 were horrible :(. :'(
    now i am really worried about passing. does anyone have any info on this? do we have to pass individually in every paper or we just have to get 35+ out of 100?

if 35+/100 is okay, then i am sure i am gonna pass. but if its like we have to pass individually out of 40 marks, then i am gonna fail in chemistry 1 :(

also, does anyone here know what courses can i do after 12th if i get like 50% or less in HSC? also, what are the requirements for hotel management and BCA?

please reply

2. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

you've 2 pass all subjects, but don worry, they wont fail you if u passed all the others, u're graced....
    n HM is the easiest field to get your hands on, go to colleges like anjuman-i-islam(CST), n many others.......gettin in rilly simple but the test begins there, choose whateva field you're interested in, not wht u hav 2 do....
    helps since you wont b able to study othrwse.....
    HM has topics like bacteria n shit! you should look before you leap

3. augur

augur I love bjr

4. mad_spartan

mad_spartan New Member

oh like biology -__-" damn

also, how much % are needed to get admission for BCA? will i get admission for BCA in a good college? my options are BCA, HM and Audio Engineering (from SAE, its a diploma) or anything related to computers.

but can i get admission with 50%? coz i think 55% is the max i can get.

damn, made a big mistake by going for science stream :(

5. detritus

detritus New Member

I hear its not too difficult to get a rickshaw driver's license, try that.

6. horsesmouth

I know, hav seen lotta ppl struggle, specially those who force 'emselves into Engineering

I dunno much 'bout BCA, so cant help
    :)

u might get HM......its not all biology......many exciting things too...
    like booby juniors, who u might wanna rag ;)
    (joking)

7. detritus

detritus New Member

booby juniors eh? im intrigued.

8. horsesmouth

9. horsesmouth

^if you do look-up the link, be sure to put the word "s e x" in place of the ***

10. Kundoh

Kundoh New Member

Study hardeR?