Gears of War on Xbox Live.

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 12, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Anybody else on Xbox live playing gears of war matches? If so, feel free to message me/invite me my ID is dinomaester. I am a decent sniper and a respected chainsaw melee killer.

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

3. d_ist_urb_ed

Halo 3 eh, i would like to get that game as well. But for now, gears will do.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

let see ..

xbox ... check
    gears of war .. (a friend can lend that) ... check
    xbox live account .... check
    internet connection ..... dont have one :( just moved my xbox and i havent got a ethernet cable long enough to stretch it from my router to the box ..

so it might take a few weeks before i'll be able to get online .. sorry

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^Buy a cable!!!!! :grin: Let's frag us some SOB's.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Unfortunately Xbox Live service in India is yet to take off. :annoyed:

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, i mean, for a reason too i guess. How many guys actually have fast enough connections to play such graphically intensive games online? And believe me, in a game like Gears of War a single glitch and you're KIA.

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Not everybody is on dialup like it used to be the case 3 years ago. Almost everyone I know if on broadband 256 k and higher connection. I think that should suffice even for a graphic intensive game such as gears of war.

Infact MS will be launching Xbox live in India sooner than you think.

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Haha, ohmigod, then pretty soon Xbox live will be the video game portal equivalent of yahoo. I'm not looking forward to messages like "will u *** wit me" from biharis yet. (No offence) :grin: