Gear For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Nov 3, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    My friend is leaving Bangalore and wants to dispose a lot of his stuffs.

1. Ibanez RG570 Custom. This is a Japanese made high end one with Gold Hardware. All regular things like 24 Jumbo Frets and Low Profile Double Locking Floyd Rose. This is an expensive guitar but you can strike out a good deal because the guy wants to dispose it asap. Includes Soft Case. It has a Bill Lawrence USA L500XL in the Bridge position and the middle and neck have stock Ibanez pickups. In Great condition.

2. Marshall MG15CD. Almost showroom new one. Just bought and about to be sold.

3. 1982 Model Modified Bullet. Well this is not a guitar stuff but still a part of his stuff on sale.

The cables might come for free or you can throw in a small amount of money and pick his cables.

I didn't put this on the Buying / Selling thread 'cos this stuff is an emergency. The guy is leaving abraod and has to dispose it asap.

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

ronnie,does he have a processor..if yes,wht price...tell me...pm kar..

3. ronnieanand

No Processor or pedals. Only the items listed.

4. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Can we have Pics of the guitar. And Ronnie what cables are those da?Are they good and how much might he be selling them for?

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wow......rg570? will he sell it for 7.5k?:)

6. ronnieanand

Hey. That's a RG507 Custom. It's pretty much of the same spec of the Ibanez JEM. It's a model which a lot of artists use. This is one from the Ibanez custom shop. Steve Vai used to play this. Be serious if you want to enquire.

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

How much for the bullet?

8. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

how much does he want for the guitar and for the amp?

9. ronnieanand

He is expecting Rs.27,000 for the guitar. Maybe slightly negotiable. He is expecting Rs.3750 for the amp. The Amp is brand new.

The bullet is modded one and he wants Rs.25,000 for it. The mods alone are worth Rs.15,000. Maybe negotiable. If interested let me know. I will give you his contact details.

10. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

how much does he expects pm me da amnt. plez i will definitely buy it....ho doesnt have processor.. no probllem will buy a new one....tell me the compatible processor wid this guitar..pm wat he expects...lemme tell u my budget is not big its abt 9.5K wid processor..so tell me the price