Gear for sale - moving abroad

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Jun 14, 2009.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

My brother is moving to the US for his MBA this august. He is selling his gear as below

1. Ibanez GRG170 guitar, Jewel Blue in colour, two years, absolutely good condition, perfectly set up. 9 K expected,
    2. Zoom 707II - Black, perfect condition - 5K expected
    3. Original Ibanez Prestige J Craft hard flight case, imported, perfect for all JEM, RG, GRG series, never used not a scratch - 4K expected
    4. Marshall MG15CD guitar amp, perfect condition, 2 years - 3.5K

He is leaving 10th of August, all these must go before that. Besides this I have my gear which I have to dispose before I move to the UK in September -
    1. Epiphone les paul 100 with 2 Di Marzio Paf Pro pickups, Black colour, dunlop strap lok, hard flight case
    OR
    Squier Standard series stratocaster, maple neck, SD quarter pounder bridge and SD SH3 neck pick up. Bought in UK, special UK edition
    I am selling any one, both going for 16K
    2. Behringer Eurorack 20 channel mixer, professional stuff, comes with adaptor and 220 - 110 V transformer, New cost 38K, expected 12K.
    3. Zoom 506 Bass pedal, boxed and unused, with adapter - expected Rs. 2.5K

In case you want to counter with your offers, please keep them sane and reasonable. I do not log on too often,so please buzz me on 9845483463 or mail at sanjiv dot das at hotmail. I will also be selling my Ibanez 390 Bass and Laney RB2 bass amp at a later date. Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

Super interested in the Ibanez!!
    Cell no:?

3. Harsh Kumar

Whats the age of the Ibanez?
    n RG or GRG??
    More specs plz!?!

4. Harsh Kumar

Are you Aditya's bro?!?

5. prasad

prasad New Member

6. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Aditya is not my brother. My cell is 9845483463, its mentioned in the first post. Everything is in Bangalore.

7. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Some gear sold - Update

1. Epiphone les paul 100 with 2 Di Marzio Paf Pro pickups, Black colour, dunlop strap lok, hard flight case - SOLD
    2. Marshall MG15CD guitar amp, perfect condition, 2 years - SOLD
    3. Squier Standard series stratocaster, maple neck, SD quarter pounder bridge and SD SH3 neck pick up - NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

The following are still up for sale

1. Ibanez GRG170DX guitar, Jewel Blue in colour, two years, absolutely good condition, perfectly set up. 9 K expected,
    2. Zoom 707II - Black, perfect condition - 5K expected
    3. Original Ibanez Prestige J Craft hard flight case, imported, perfect for all JEM, RG, GRG series, never used not a scratch - 4K expected
    4. Behringer Eurorack 20 channel mixer, professional stuff, comes with adaptor and 220 - 110 V transformer, New cost 38K, expected 12K.
    5. Zoom 506 Bass pedal, boxed and unused, with adapter - expected Rs. 2.5K

I also have one each of Boss DS1, Ibanez TS7 (both good condition), Boss CS3 and Boss CH3 (looks bad, works fine). Please send in offers if you are interested. All in Bangalore.

8. rohit

rohit New Member

hi!!
    sanjiv ur ibanes rg370dx is still rocking.:rock:
    good luck with selling your stuff.
    regards!!!

9. Conchshell

Conchshell New Member

Hey Sanjiv

Thanks a bunch Sanjiv.
    Been checking out the Epiphone.
    Sounds awesome (Like a complete beginner would know the difference, right?).
    The Marshall's pretty cool as well. Thanks for all the help. Been meaning to get back to you earlier, but I was swamped with work.
    Good luck with the rest of your gear!
    How come your Squier Standard isn't for sale anymore?

Cheers

10. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Hey Sandeep,

Good to know you are enjoying it. Don't worry, you will love it for years to come. Epi LP with DiMarzio Paf Pro is a very good sound. Do drop by one of these days and I'll hand you the strings I promised. The Squier is not for sale because I wanted to sell only one of my two guitars.
    I might sell if though, if I get 16K for it. Nobody seems to want to pay for the Seymour Duncans fitted in it.

@Rohit, good to hear from you too mate. You 370DX is one fo the last to be madein Korea, now its shifted to China. It was real good from the beginning.

11. dave_hotshot

dave_hotshot New Member

i'm interested...

yo i'm interested in the Ibanez GRG170...

where are u from... i'm from khi\pakistan. . . .