gb&a acoustic for 12k?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gauthamg, May 4, 2006.

1. gauthamg

gauthamg New Member

Hi

I am looking to buy an acoustic guitar. Saw a gb&a acoustic with passive(?) pickup and an basic 3-band equalizer. Has a very nice clean sound, looks good, comfortable to play, but costs 12k. Is it worth it? Anyone here used a similar make?

Regards
    Gautham

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Rip off. GB&a with equalizer is only 7K or so.. Get a Pluto for the same 7K. It's worth it. 12K is a rip... Go and spit on that seller...

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

12 k for a GB&A!!!!!!!! To Expensive. GB&A are good guitars but 12k is too expensive..Its like paying 500 Rs for a normal MASALA DOS or Rs 200 For a VADA PAV... get the point.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    I have been to some restaurants where thye offer MD for Rs 150.
    :phbbt:

On the other hand, 12K for GB&A? Maybe the frets are made of platinum/iridium/osmium alloy?

5. my friend purchased it last month..gb&a accoustic semi electric cost him around 5200...so there is no point buying the same guitar 12k...

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

You are a super rich guy :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: ....You go to places where charge Rs.1000 for getting a glass of water to drink.....You go to Las Vegas and spend lakhs for a small vacation.....You own a small island in Mauritius... You own a old castle in Transylvania.....:annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:shock:

@alpha1

Marry me <3

8. kaps4ever

kaps4ever New Member

^ money rules...

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:think:
    We'll consider.

10. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Adopt me!!!!

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Appha 1 I need money FOR GAS :0 .

12. vishalj

vishalj Banned

alpha1's so rich that everytime he goes to buy fruits he buys a new car.

I actually know a guy like that. His Honda CRV is used by his servents to buy vegetables and fruits. He buys a new car every month and no he doesn't sell his old cars, he simply gifts them to other people.

13. gauthamg

gauthamg New Member

Bargaining required, i guess

Thanks. I saw it at Lewis and sons in Koramangala, Bangalore. I thought they were a reputed dealer. Anway, I'll see if I can get them to bring the price down.

Can you suggest some other places in Bangalore for guitars? I don't remember seeing a Pluto at that place.