GAS strikes again. I just bought an organ!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jayswami, Dec 15, 2004.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I suffer form the disease most musician has.. Gear Acquisition Syndrome..

belive it or not i have contemplated scheduling sessions with a therapist before... i hadnt bought anything in a year.. not even cables or guitar picks..

and now this.
    I went to guitar center and bought an ibanex GaX1440 7 string

and just got this online :shock:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CX3/

so now my next gig song list is gonna look like this:

HighWay Star
    Lazy
    Space truckin
    Smokin by boston
    and so on :p:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'd like to suffer from GAS too, unfortunately i dont have the necessary money required to indulge in such an affluent compulsion:p:

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

You Need Guitar Center in India to get GAS.. But i have it to some extent.. Check out my gallery..

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You're a professional jayanth, you having GAS isnt not justified.

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

gc actually sux.. its like a kmart.. u hardly find any knowledgable person tehre..
    what u need in india are shops like samash or even he online sweetwater.com..

places with kick ass musicians and technitions to guide u
    GC seattle luckily has one ace guitarist.. 1 in million luck.. but he is very pushy..
    he frikking plays all these beautiful riffs and it sounds cool when he plays.. u end up buying the guitar and u come home... and u sound like shit as usual :p:

it happened with me once... he played bad harsie or something like that and i ended up buying the steve vai handle guitar.. came home and shit i sounded the same.. went back and returned it :p:
    i am seriously thinking of cancelling my organ..
    i dont have space :p: the AX rocks had tuning problems with it the low B string is problematic.. am gonna take it to a guitar shop to have basic work done.. bridge,tuning neack etc... to get it in shape.

6. jayanth

Gc sux?? LOL.. Na man.. They give a year guarantee and service..

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^^ no dude really guitar center sux. all shops give similar gurantees and service.. and as far as i know u gotta pay GC extra for its service else u get only the manufacturer's warranty. the best service u get, i can tell form my experience is from sweetwater.com. its my opinion.. anyways.. and i still shop from GC as its closeby.. and u get good deals when they have their blowout sales... good to buy things like keyboard stands etc.

8. jayanth

THeir Sales are amazing..