galz_______ uffffffffff !!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by 7miles, Aug 7, 2005.

1. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

pretty gal________ for whom all the boyz die 4 ?????? but wat the hell those gals thnk of themselves ,,,,,,,,, so much attitude !!! uffffffffffffffff . :annoyed:

can ne1 say tht y always the boyz have to start everything first , and never the galz. including taking 2 'em , proposing them in case of love relations , and so on
    anyhow if u bring friendly relation,,,, either , they will bring love in between or just show their asses and f**k off due to a bit misunderstanding !

so y the hell v boyz desparately look for bringing up relation wid them ? :think: :think: :think: ????????

:rule: :rule: :rule: :rule: :rule: :rule:

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..JO MARD hOTA HAI...USEY DARD NEHIN HOTA...:rule:
    :grin:

3. 7miles

thts y i'm not in pain !!! lolz

4. nik_bokacheley

:)..Gals are shy..:)....They are afraid of talking to men..:eek::..Most of them are..;)..They are most of the time sarcastic..that'y why they are not as good as the men..;)
    *i dont mean to degrade the girls*

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

you a guy or a gal............?!?!??!?!?!

if you are a guy .....then why dont you know this---->......there is somethin called harmones (in some thread me and doc had a disscusion over it search for it)

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Sab kuch normal che na dude?????? :think:

7. nik_bokacheley

:eek::..i am confused...:think:

8. 7miles

so am i _________________ 7miles

9. nik_bokacheley

ASk, the gals... what they have to say...:eek::
    :sadbye:
    :insane:
    :drunk:

10. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

guys let the gals talk

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ya they r afraid after all

11. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey dude just cause u had one bad experience doesnt mean that all girls are bad.

think about it, the number of time some guy has got u into trouble or duped or tricked u, do you go shouting dat all guys are bad? no u dont........so i see no point in calling chicks bad name

it's just one thing.........no matter how much we dislike, hate or loathe chicks........we need em

12. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Question was " Why do guys look for a relation ship with galz eventhough the galz....blaH blAH......?
    Answer : It is all about the galz lips. one pair on th face, and the other one between the ......>
    Next question please.

dlogic likes this.
  13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

girls rock........u have to be in relatinship with one to know how amazing , how truly amazing they are...i guess every guy knows this ...at least some part of every guy knows this whis is why it hurts so badly when it doesnt work out:)

14. amina

amina New Member

god i think you guys are crazy!!!

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmmmm..im a devilish guy!so dont mistake me for a ordinary one.i will take girls to a grand dinner and sneak away from there!heheheheheheheheheheh!muahahahahahahahaahha!
    note:: that is no part of my evil plans of taking over da world!

the girls even one sec before are what they are now!i think we gave them lotta freedom and rights that they started acting horny and stuff like malika and very dominating like bhal thackerey<though he doesnt have much bhal>

16. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

totally agree with u amina!

17. nik_bokacheley

:RollLol:..funny...you are damn funny...:)..that was a good joke..;)

18. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

7miles i really think that u r retarted...look girls are girls and boys r boys if some girls have attitude so what propose to them if they say "F OFF" then leave her and go after another no big deal man there r many gals in this world keep lookin ok??? end of story...

19. nadish

nadish Active Member

Thats y I dont care of girls, I've just 1 friend(Sadaf) and our friendship is now 4 yrs old, and she didn't do ne thing wrong with me... I think u have some bad experiences abt girls... try to improve ur self and every thing infact every girl will be fine with ya :)

20. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

forget gulz..........Make Love wid Guitar ...........thats the best thing to spend ur time