Gals are more emotional Or Guys Hide Emotions??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Oct 26, 2005.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

well i donno bout guys or gals hiding their emotions in general .. .but Mr. Scary can't hide 'em for sure !!!!!!!

2. its so obvious that girls are more emotional??

3. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

chicks aint tat emotional....its jus a big dramabazi......i do that nearly everyday to get away easily....the only time i got emotional was wen i got drunk..... man one hell of a sight that was.....

4. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

it depends from person to person...im not that emotional....i usually either hide the feelings so distract myself from it. i only get emotional if something has hurt me sooo much that i can no longer control how i feel.

it just depends so u cant really generalise

5. tejas

tejas ..........

I'm rather emotional. And I think it shows in the music I listen to (no, I'm not an Emo Kid). My friends get totally pissed of at me sometimes, because of this, but well, can't (read: dont want to) change the way I am.

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Other than tool and the prog stuff (APC, porcupine, opeth..etc), you listen to cryptopsy, nile, vade, hate eternal, death etc... Where is the emotion in the death metal?? Just wondering...

7. tejas

tejas ..........

^LOL, I knew someone would point that out. I meant the progressive stuff when I was said "It shows in the music I listen to". But well, everyone needs a respite dont they?

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Obvious???

Hey lavina .. wat is so obvious in gals being emotional ?? juz becoz they cry all da time n we don't ... or shall i say juz becoz they carry a hanky all da time n we don't :p .. prove ur point .. why is it so obvious dat gals are "MORE" emotional ?