Gals are more emotional Or Guys Hide Emotions??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Oct 26, 2005.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Here is another twister.. Do u think gals are more emotional than guys .. or is it dat guys are more emotional but juz don't show it .. Interesting ??

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

hmm.
    i think both r equally emotional..
    but as u said..guys hide it..and gals cant..
    personally i never show any emoton of mine to anyone...
    sometimes ppl call me pathardil... ;)

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I'd say girls are more emotional.......never really see the reason why, but still...
    Might be because some hormones block them (sorry for being that vague)...

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Pathardil?? kya baat kahi ansh .. kuch yaad aa gaya ..
    Aankhon mein raha dil mein utar kar nahi dekha ..
    Kashti ke musafir ne samandar ko nahi dekha ..
    Pathardil kehta hai hume apna chahne waala..
    Arey hum to mom they usne hume chukar nahi dekha !!

5. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

boys dont carry handkerchief regularly so its natural they will hide emotional reactions.........this is not the case of gals...

my dil goes hmmmmmm.....

rohit

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I say those are nothing but mere stereotypes. Members from either *** will talk endlessly when given the right circumstances and situation. I've seen silent and reserved females and bubbling air-head males who deserve to be over-circumcised for not being able to shut their mouths.

I guess it really depends on how someone grows up.

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

lol .. wat a conclusion .. da Best perspective of da millennium !!!!!! gals are emotional becoz they carry handkerchief .. n GUYS hide emotions becoz they don't !!!! APPLAUD!! hahahaha

8. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

arre ansh.....i think we are 'emotional twins' as well...
    even i am called a pathardil....:rock:

9. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

Actually...some Girls Hide Their Emotions Too...i Personally Dont Believe In Burdening My Friends With My Sadnesses...so I Approach Them With A Smile...crack Jokes...etc...seeing Them Smile Keeps Me From Tears Through The Day...and So I Just Let The Pillows On My Bed Absorb The Tears At Night...overall I Say Girls Are More Emotional...but Guys Aren't The Only Ones Who Can Hide Them...

10. shsnawada

The whole problem lies in fact that one cant see the other person's emotions and thinks that that person is hiding/showing lots of thoughts etc....... And about what scary says, you could always compare one extreme of one end and the other extreme of the other.. Were talking about it IN GENERAL so those so those extremesdont reallyy count..

11. shsnawada

The only answer could be biological and one fact that i know for sure is that there are hormones which stop males from crying on things that females would cry(saw that in a BBC documentry). Dont know if females magnify their emotions, but doesnt look so IMO...

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Boy .. some very profound views are also comin in .. BBC n hormones n stuff .. i never expected this when i posted da question .. da hanky funda came in da picture too .. i seriously donno wat else is in da store .. n divya .. i know gals can hide emotions too .. but generally guys are better at it :)

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i love playing these games of hide n seek!:grin:

14. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

nice topic... well in my opinion both girls and guys r emtional but girls show it while guys DON"T... which is NOT rite!!!! i mean come on! anyway... the whole point is that girls r emotional and little things can make them emotional! well... wid me it's totally different... i mean i try being their for everyone but wen i need help NO ONE is there for me! :eek::

15. jekyll

jekyll Banned

a very stupid question to ask

your topic is the answer to your question:
    Gals are more emotional
    AND
    Guys Hide Emotions

simple

16. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Are u really a girl?
    Anyway how can u say what is right and what is wrong in this case.

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Personally, i think both of them are equally emotional........but they have diff. ways to express it.......Most of the time, gals can't hide and it is visible in their face even if they put as much as make-up as can......i have experience because divya finds out every single time when i cry by looking at my face........
    well, guys r really good in hiding, gals aren't that good.........I think, guys might be a little embarrassed to be emotional. Maybe because they think it is a sign of weakness....

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

No No No !!

u got it totally wrong angela .. guys don't feel embarrased to be emotional .. infact .. they don't show their emotions because they care for a gals sensitive heart .. n if they start gettin emotional ... who'll comfort da gal?? so we keep a smile on our faces wid fire in our hearts jz so dat gals feel better ..

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ is that your opinion??????????????????????????????

20. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Notty
    thats not the way,
    men are infact slightly less inclined to emotions (both feeling wise as well as expressing)

taht is not just because of social upbringing, it has to do with the hormones n evolution (as someone else also pointed out)