Gal Sun Ja(Cover version by Nadeem Khan)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by nadmusic, Oct 5, 2005.

1. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Hiee Guys,

check this song out, this one is Gal Sun Ja by atif aslam again guitaring and vocalz done by me. one interesting thing to note, i never got the hang of punjabi so i have replaced the punjabi lyricz with hindi lyricz. let me know how you feel about the song........ hmmm i have also done adath, with no guitaring only vocalz, if ur are a vocalist then dont for get to check the AALAPZ at the end of the song "AADAT".... let me know how u feel abt it.

"Comments or Compliments are always welcome"

vocal and guitar by Nadeem Khan.

[https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]

(To Down load the song use this mail id and pwd ---> redeyes_khan@yahoo.com/nadeem)

by the way you guys can reach me on redeyes_khan@yahoo.com or call me on 9886643615.

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."

2. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

hey guyzz watzz happening,

y no replies please do reply and let me know wat u feel abt my covers............

3. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Hey nadeem i think In Gal sun ja u Should Use Electric guitar not Acoustic...
    maza nahi aya
    phir bhi nice effort

4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

and dil haray ur intro was wrong and strumming i think was oK..AND u did't performed the SOLO aswell joh main Cheez thi...
    dont mind yaar...ok bye :rock: