Gal Sun Ja(Cover version by Nadeem Khan)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nadmusic, Oct 5, 2005.

1. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Hiee Guys,

check this song out, this one is Gal Sun Ja by atif aslam again guitaring and vocalz done by me. one interesting thing to note, i never got the hang of punjabi so i have replaced the punjabi lyricz with hindi lyricz. let me know how you feel about the song........ hmmm i have also done adath, with no guitaring only vocalz, if ur are a vocalist then dont for get to check the AALAPZ at the end of the song "AADAT".... let me know how u feel abt it.

"Comments or Compliments are always welcome"

vocal and guitar by Nadeem Khan.

[https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]

(To Down load the song use this mail id and pwd ---> redeyes_khan@yahoo.com/nadeem)

by the way you guys can reach me on redeyes_khan@yahoo.com or call me on 9886643615.

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."

2. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

Split on JAL and Atif ...............................yaar ab jal ko chor bhi do......

3. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

hey tell me how the song is, i know they split.......

Thanks and love u alll

4. Lahori_rocker

the song u covered i covered it some time agoo now dont ask me .........now!!!

5. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Lahori_rocker ,

hey can i have an access to ur version of the song......., between can u listen to my version atleast and let me know how i have done it.......

Thanks and love u alll

6. Lahori_rocker

why dont u try roxen yaadein amir zaki stuff mekaal hassan stuff the song u r covering any beginner can play...........

7. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Lahori_rocker,
    okiesss rocker i just down loaded the song "Yadien", i will record it very sooon and let u listen to it..... by the wau thanks for ur advice:)hmmmmm do u have something that u have done let me know????

Thanks and love u alll

8. Lahori_rocker

9. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Lahori_rocker,

hey i just checked ur own compilation, its good. Very good guitaring but pooooooooooor vocalzzzz. hmmmm can u upload the entire song....... ya thanks for ur advice i will do my own composition very soon and let u know.

Thanks and love u alll