FURTADOS Pricelist 2010

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by cheesy_chester, Oct 25, 2010.

1. flood

flood New Member

ooooohhhhh thanks for the stringsandbeyond link. definitely buying elixirs from there at some point.

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

How d'you find these better deals? o_O

Edit - Lemme get this straight, this cat is selling 5 sets for $40 (inc. shipping) = $8 each?
    In that case, w00t. ~$6 (INR 275) per pack ^^

Also, what about this?
    The sad part is that the Roland Cube Street that *will* ship to India (Thomann) will cost 14.5k at the store, but add shipping and it's a just a hair more than the Bajaao price. *sigh* Guess it's better for stuff that ships free.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

will the product be home delivered? or we have to pick it up from the airport?.. customs to be exact..

4. flood

flood New Member

usps hands it over to EMS. i honestly doubt the customs would hold up strings...

i'm just going to wait till someone comes down from the states and ship to their place. Rs. 600 for a set of elixirs is trés cool.

5. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Naaaice... Rs 180/set with delivery if you buy 10 sets... Cool!

6. guitardoctor

And EMS is...? Pardon my noobness... I mean does it reach your home or do you have pick it up from someplace?

7. ultrabot90

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^^ I donno much myself but i've seen EMS logo on the speed posts..

9. ultrabot90

On topic -> Why aren't the Laney Cub 12, 12R and Head written in there when they're already stocked in the LN, Delhi shop? Curses.

(yeah yeah I forgot to ask the store, and yes I can call and ask, but just trying to know.)

10. guitardoctor

^Because it's a June 2010 catalogue.

EDIT: Nvm

11. ultrabot90

I'll find out and tell you in a day or so. ;)

12. madman1987

madman1987 New Member

Hmmm, I dunno how to explain how do I find such deals. I just arrange the items according to lowest price 1st and begin searching from top to bottom. :(

Ask the seller to mark package as 'gift' and also to lower the declared value. This way you can escape from paying customs duty. But sometimes some of the US sellers don't agree because according to them it's customs fraud.. LOL

-

13. madman1987

madman1987 New Member

Local postman delivers it to your home.

14. jimistoned

jimistoned New Member

hey its quite a revelation for me. . bt i checked it out there are a few who offer on ebay.com ships to india . .of course have to pay in USD. . but only question I have is da custom duties that will have to be paid on import. .firstly did u pay any . .and if yes how much. .coz if its not much I am planning to buy a les paul. . reply

15. flkdash

flkdash New Member

Hi all, I am a new bee. looking to buy a guitar

16. ultrabot90

Welcome. You're in the right forum ("Gear Talk"), but you should make a new thread for this.

17. flood

flood New Member

lost your sting, i'm guessing?

do a search in this forum before opening a new thread. there have been over 9000 threads opened with similar intent.