Furtados Presents Warren(Zero) Guitar Clinic

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Demonstealer, May 11, 2007.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

[​IMG]

Furtados Music presents ‘The Master Class Workshop’ a series of workshops and clinics conducted by top musicians in the city. These will be held monthly.

Master Class Workshop I with Warren Mendonsa

Warren Mendonsa is the acclaimed guitarist of rock band Zero and also a renowned studio musician as well as a sound engineer. His brilliant and tasteful guitar playing have left musicians speechless, he is know for his brilliant tone and amazing sense of melody. Warren’s has recently released his 1st full length solo album titled ‘Nights in Shining Karma’ which is available for download free of cost on his website www.blackstratblues.com

Date: 19th May, Saturday
    Time: 7pm till 9pm
    Venue: Razzberry Rhinoceros, Inside Juhu Hotel.
    Entry: FREE ENTRY!!

To attend this event please pre-register by sending an email with your name and number to furtadosmusic@gmail.com

And spread the word to guitar players, music lovers and interested people to attend this event

2. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

thanks pal....i`ve been listening repeatedly to BSB album for over 2 weeks now.....

3. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

BSB = BlackStratBlues (his album Night in Shining Karma), and not Back Street Boys... (i dont wanna have ppl thinkin i hear gaypop) :grin: