Furatados Guitar Price List - Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by .:VinAY:., Oct 16, 2005.

1. .:VinAY:.

.:VinAY:. New Member

Hey guys,i was at Furtados the other day jus hanging around when i thought iL ask them for their brochure/price list which i could probably post here whichL be helpfull to guys from Mumbai and other cities.So i approached the guys at the store and came across this guy by the name "Mihir".He supposedly jus taken over their P.R. and stuff and i must he was of great help.We spoke abt sum stuff and i asked if i could get my hands on the price list and he immediately passed on the catalogue to me.The only thing was he din have t in word/pdf format so we exchanged mail id's and he told tht he'L try and help me out...and voila!I checked my mail today and i see his mail with the guitars &amp_ accessories,Drums &amp_ Accessories & laney amps price list.Iv already thanked him via mail and i suggest u guys too if u come across him at the store.

For the Mods:-I spoke to him abt how good abd big IGT was and he had sum great ideas we could build upon.I could not and did not commit myself to anything cos obviously i cant make statements on behalf of the site.I did tell him tht iL put forward the ideas to the seniors out here and get back to him.So just in case u ppl are interested in knowing wad he has on offer then pls do get in touch with me.Im not PM'img u guys cos i dunno which one of u shud i particularly contact for this.So pls do get in touch with me as i think this guy could be of sum great help for IGT'ians.

Heres the price list:- (Hope u find it useful:))

Attached Files:

vini, the_wizard and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

Thats cool Man
    That will definetly help us
    Good work

3. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

Thnx pal..........was lookin 4 one.

4. .:VinAY:.

ur welcome guys! :)

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

good one dude.....but i go there everymonth to collect the price booklets!:p:

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

good work dude...reps for u...

i hope this one is made sticky

neway i think you should PM neo coz he is the admin...i think he owns IGT...also u can ask him to make this therad stciky

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thread made sticky. Reps coming your way!

8. .:VinAY:.

Thx guys...no offence but i dun actually care abt the reps...btw i went to Bharagava's Bandra the other day...nice place.Lemme kno if thrs nething else u guys wanna kno...tc! :)

9. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah..man ... get a price list from Bharagava's 2!

10. .:VinAY:.

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

ask them if they hav a RG 370dx !

12. .:VinAY:.

This shud help:-

Bhargavas:-
    Mr.Loyal Fernandes :-
    022-22012626

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@alfons - they have it!
    the yhave rg 580 or 90 or whatever it is!

14. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

dude wats the COST ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

dude, i dun know da cost coz i never asked the mtill now! anywayz, as i told im making my way there 2morow afteroon .... so will finish my n your work tooooo!

16. Chirag

Chirag New Member

Hmmm... Yamah for Rs.7000 . anyone has any idea about yamaha guitars ? are they really good ? i may buy one of those.

17. kevinwishbourne

kevinwishbourne New Member

which one , is that F310 ?

18. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

*OUCH* - nasty prices! Looks like they're out of touch with reality!

19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Am sorry for the late reply. However, would like to share an experience which me and Deathdr87 had when we checked out Yamaha eletric guitars.

I dont remember the model but it cost around 18k INR. Decent guitar for a beginner but not for that price. the lower frets where messed up bcoz of uneasy frets there. you cant expect much from the pickups but i would suggest to buy it if you are not getting an international one through a friend or relative.

Acoustic yamaha are too good. So, i have heard for Takamine. Sunil told me its available in a guitar shop next to furtadoes.

20. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Can someone find out how much Furtados charge for shipping a bass guitar to Bangalore?