Funny

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, May 12, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

So i went to bajaao.com today and saw the Dunlop Wah Wah. It says price 8,000 and sell out is 5,900. I could have sworn it was 6000 yesterday....
    Discuss?

2. yazi

yazi Banned

its been edited. Talked to ashu on the issue of overpriced pedals. He told me he is just making 200 bucks of that one. He said, he will reduce it by another 100.

3. yazi

yazi Banned

its been edited 3 days ago.

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i dont understand? i want to know why it went from 6k to 8k and then fell to 5.9k...business tactics?

5. yazi

yazi Banned

It never was 8k. That was only given to show how much discount he is giving. all sites do that. It went from 6k to 5.9k

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

but wasnt it Priced at 6k a week back?
    Currently it says
    8,000(cut out)

Shouldnt it be like 6,000(cut out) 5900?

7. yazi

yazi Banned

If that was the case the effect will cease to exist. What is mind numbing? A 100 buck cut or a 2.1K bucks cut?

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

But why reveal business tactics? Tactics are supposed to be hidden right?

Its not like they say "Buy one get one free*"

*No we lie, were not giving you anything free. We charge you shyt loads more on the first product so its like you are paying for two. We know your stupid so you will buy one thinking you got a 'deal'

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

the above was just an example to elaborate my point

10. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

There are two (actually more) different models of Dunlop wah. and they do sell for those respective prices everywhere else. Make sure you don't have them confused

11. yazi

yazi Banned

there is only one on bajaao.com. I didn't get your point laney

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the original model is for 6k i think.......................the one with the fasel is for 8k...........................in onstage u only get the one with the fasel

13. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

So whenever you walk into a store and see "SALE 20% off" you think they've actually cut 20% off the price. Who remembers the original price...20% of what???

Ashu's probably getting more queries for VOX wahs, or he's sold off all his fasel one's which would explain the confusion

BTW i do remember seeing more than one model there some time back

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

The Dunlop GCB95 was 6000 a few days ago.
    The Dunlop GCB95 became 8000 and then 5900 to fool customers who think they are getting a big discount (2100rs) when they are actually getting only 100 bucks of the MRP...wai?

15. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

probably just a typo, who knows

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ITs happened on a lot of stuff...even stuff ive bought has gone wayy high and then lower...like my G7 for example..i paid 15.3k...it went to 17k and then dropped to 15.9k

paranoid13rohan likes this.
  17. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

i'll tell you something ~

Bajaao.com says
    ZOOM G2.1U MRP - Rs. 8500 (if the slashed out price is the MRP)
    Bajaao.com offers it at Rs 8100 (Rs 400 less)

i bought it for Rs 6500/- only.

need i say more?

18. yazi

yazi Banned

Where? I need to know!

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Yeah, stuff like that is happening to often. They are making their "plan" to obvious.

20. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

@ yazi ~ i bought it from Lalbazar, Kolkata. the name of the store is BMC or BNC (i don't remember exactly).