Funny Gear Joke

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by laneymaney, May 12, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Dear Abby...

I think my wife is cheating on me. I am a working musician and, as you would expect, travel a lot. I have been noticing strange things happening when I get home. Her mobile phone rings and she steps outside to answer it or she says, "I'll call you back later". When I ask her who called she gets evasive.

Sometimes she goes out with friends but comes home late, getting dropped off around the corner and walking the rest of the way.
    I once picked up the extension while she was on the phone and she got very angry.

A buddy of mine plays guitar in a band. He told me that my wife and some guy have been to his gigs.
    He needed to borrow my guitar amp. That's when I got the idea to find out for myself what was really happening. I said "sure, you can use my amp but I want to hide behind it at the gig and see if she comes into the venue and who she comes in with". He agreed.

Saturday night came and I slipped behind my Marshall JCM800 half stack to get a good view. I could feel the heat coming off the back of the amp. It was at that moment, crouching down behind the amp, that I noticed that one
    of the tubes was not glowing as bright as the other 3.

Is this something I can fix myself or do need to take it to a technician?

Thanks

Very Concerned.

This was sent to some guitar tech

1 person likes this.
  2. yazi

yazi Banned

ROFL:RollLol:

3. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

hehehe.............nice one man..................:RollLol:

4. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

lolz...hadh hoti hai

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Found it on the ESP forums. Theres one more , its just the same thing where the guy hides behind his harley and he sees something wrong with the tire lol

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

LMAO!! what a query!