FS: Epiphone Ebony Les Paul Custom

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by blackmamba, May 8, 2005.

1. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Hi All:

I am in Mumbai again mid June and would like to thin out my guitar collection - making place for another baby in the house :shock: So, anyway, the guitar in question is an almost-unplayed ( a total of maybe 1 hour) Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Ebony (Black) in perfect condition, new set of D'Addario 9's and a brand new American made Guitar Cable and of course an orginal Epiphone Les Paul Hard-Shell flight case.

I am expecting real offers over Rs. 25,000. Let me know (PM me) if you are interested at all. I am open to sensible offers and can negotiate if the price is right. Please don't make silly offers - or else....hehe!!!

So, in summary:

1. Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black in Colour
    2. Lead Cable - American Made
    3. New 9s D'Addarios
    4. Original Les Paul Hard-Shell Case

All in *Brand New* condition!

Edit: I also have a Vinyl Decal to convert this Les Paul to a Zakk Wylde Bulls Eye design. That kit comes for Rs. 3,000 additional! It is the best you can find and non-permanent - you could make it permanent by spraying a coat of 'clear' on top!!

Thanks for reading & Cheers!!

2. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

could u plz post a pic??

3. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Certainly....the only difference is that the case is black and not brown - that is of my other GIBSON Les Paul....You will be getting a black hard case!

Cheers!

Attached Files:

4. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

UPDATE: I am definitely in Mumbai for 1 week. Major change in plans (my work makes things very unpredictable). So, landing Mumbai June 11th - leaving June 18th - so you have 1 week if you wanna see the guitar and buy it. I have lowered the price to 21k.

Also, have a brand new Keiper Les Paul copy. Its a very nice guitar - that will be for Rs. 8.5k. So, let me know if anyone is interested. I need to know *BEFORE* I travel regarding the Keiper. Will NOT carry if noone is interested.

Attached Files: