Friends Theme (Struming Guide + Chords + Tabs)

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shadowcaster, Jul 12, 2005.

1. shadowcaster

shadowcaster Darkness Everywhere

Here I one of my hardest work. It took me two weeks to figure out the whole stuff. I means Finding tabs and chords those are extreamly accurate + Recording the whole stuff with my brother and one pal from the institute I am learning guitar for 8 months. Then typing a hell lot of stuff to post here and upload the recording. The recording is pity clean with wery less dist., so I think U will wenjoy playing.

I wanted to type it here but I am realy fed of this typing work and copl pasting generally doesent work well here and I hate editind more than typing. So check the attachment and it will explain you all.

If any question about is, ask me. I had played some chords which I had to practice for more than a week to play it fast. Ask me and I will give finger positions. Also if u cant figure out struming ask me.

I am playing chords, my brother is on overdrive guitar and my pal on tabs portion on a clean electric. The whole recording is done on borrowed recording instuments form my guitar institute. Took real hard lever to get it right. :shock:

Play it. :rule:

Attached Files:

alienroar, notty_lad and DrSaurabh like this.
  2. shadowcaster

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hey bro!! u must be feeling sad that so many people viewed ur hard work but no1 has given u feedback..i feel sorry4u

ur job is simply AWESOME!!!!!!! but i canr rep coz i need to spread more..Keep it Up..man!!

tahda!!

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

actually i did hear it yesterday...forgot to rep u.......:)
    good work mate

5. shadowcaster

Yeah newbie_vini, I checked it yesterday and there was no reply. I got a bit dissopointed as I had really done hard work for this. I know that you gave reps to me for sooraj hua madham and so I guss that u can't give me rep u that fast and u had to give it to other ppls too before giving me again. So no problem mate. Thanks for ur reply.

6. shadowcaster

Thanks to you too DrSaurabh for those reps.

7. orbis_006

orbis_006 New Member

hey..nice work man..am really intrested..u dont have to wait for comments..yr work has paid off chk the no: of ppl who have visted.most are lazy bones including me also..he he..
    i tried playing it..since am an amateur i am not able to understand this part..
    E-12----12----12----14----12---------------------------------
    B-14----14----14----15----12-------12-14-15----14---12-------
    G-14----14----14----14----13-------13-14-16----14---13---14--
    D--------------------------------------------------------14--
    A------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll be there for you - When the rain starts to pour

E-12----12----12----14----12---------------------------------
    B-14----14----14----15----12-------12-14-15----14---12-------
    G-14----14----14----14----13-------13-14-16----14---13---14--
    D--------------------------------------------------------14--
    A------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll be there for you - Like I've been there before

E-12----12----12----14----12-----------------------------------
    B-14----14----14----15----12-------12-14-15----14---12-----12--
    G-14----14----14----14----13-------13-14-16----14---13-----12--
    D--------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll be there for you - 'Cause you're there for me too

am sorry if its already in the lessons..but it wud be nice if u cud explain this part..what order since all in straight line..

8. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

kool tabs shadowcaster!!

9. shadowcaster

Hey orbis_006; These parts which u had mentioned is chords. The tabs that are written in a line means you had to strum it, I mean hit all those numbers in a single line at once.

For example,
    E-12----
    B-14----
    G-14----
    In this u had to put ur first finger on E string on fret 12, then middle finger on B string on fret 14 and ring finger on G 3rd string also on 14th fret. When u had done it, just all those three strings at once (note : don't hit other three strings on top). The sound will play just once. This is called chord.

I think u can understand from this. If not, don't hesitiate to ask again.

10. hellzbot

hellzbot New Member

<<<<Cool work man>>>>

11. AhsenBhai

AhsenBhai New Member

Nice work bro. Im going to try it out right now.