Friday The 13th..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayanth, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I;'m going out to smoke..

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah but now i agree with jayanth. . .though i don't think we would be insulting the anthem in anyway would we. .. let me know if we would. .. . i would rather play metallica!

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

oh my post count.. I graduated from "newbie" to "beginner" yippeee

4. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

you wouldn't be insulting the anthem unless you really sucked at playing it. jay stop smoking and GO TO BEDDDDDDD, and congrats ananth. elvis was from tenesse right?

5. abhay_saxena

hope we don't suck. ... . lets see. . .have'nt decided yet ..

6. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Friday the 13th is not so unlucky for me... I just completed the largest successful looting here so far.
    Friday 13th has been real unlucky for u jay! ppl, make hay while 13th friday still shines, if u know what I mean ;)
    I'm RICH I'M RICH I'M RICH BUUAAHHAAAHAAA :rule:

7. Sonali

ananth your just really nice??? how many points did you have to donate to get it to say that???

8. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I was just born nice :) I don't have to donate anything!

9. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Hey DonT poInt that thing At Jay :D :D ! :p

10. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Ohh Gosh Guyz Ur Doing Really Cool stuff .. !
    Yeah There is Lots OF fun Going on In India ! my Couzin just called me From Pune ..
    lots oF stuff happining there !

But We Are now her3 Making World biggest Flag ! For independence day ..
    Gud Wishes to all Friends Out there ...
    jay Keep it up .. I think u can DO it !

By the way i Read The Whole thread N herd U Peoples .. for Friday 13
    I also gOt a Really Bad Fever it was 102 * C ..
    GOsh Im HoT .. Dam Hot :D 102 ... . :rockon:

11. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey... this is scary even me got fever yesterday,..... guess friday the 13th has sum kinda link to fever/..... anyways other than that i don't think anything went wrong...
    @abhay... me has never heard anybody having sooo many mishaps on friday the 13th.. all at once that is...
    @jay.... so r u planning to play at the freedom jam????

12. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Me just somked one.. The when the National anthem is played or sung.. The Human Body is suposed to be in a certain position. Not the Guitar PLaying positin..

13. abhay_saxena

yeah people who play the song of course do not be in the attention position. . .cuz they cannot be. . all drum players and . .. harmonium or whatever they play do not remain in that position.

14. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

For me friday the 13th was super lucky... i won 125 dollars by coming 2nd in a project which my group has been into since May.

@abhay, You could be the next Jimi hendrix doing a heavy metal version of your country's national anthem. \m/

@ananth, Five years and a beginner? What are you - an idiot, a liar or modest?

@ jayanth, don't overdo your smoking.

@ sonali.... elvis... tennesse... HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

@ all those who are sick and perhaps dying... take care

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

my boss came back in town ( where the sadest smiley )

16. bob-bobby

otherways it was cool , but a bit depressed cos it was friday and was watching crime patrol on sony .... coincidently 13th....

17. bob-bobby

aaaah , forgot 2 mention 1 thing , u guys are sick.... take care...

18. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Theres a saying in tamil "katrathu kei alavu, kallaathathu kadal alavu" which basically means "what we've learnt is just a handful, what we need to learn is huge like the sea"

btw, Elvis was indeed born in tennessee, in memphis to be exact. Elvis' house in memphis is like a tourist attraction.. I've never been there though.

19. Sonali

are you not a big elvis fan?? many ppl travel so far to see his house (i heard) and you have it in your own state and haven't seen it!!!
    @ essi- anand is from Nashville Tennessee and so is elvis (you know the rock star with the big sideburns)

20. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

@ sonali! Of course i know who Elvis is! I just don't give much importance to him.

But there are other famous rock icons from nashville too... Chet Atkins for one..
    Edwin Starr, famous for his "War Whatizit good for"
    johnny cash, otis blackwell, jim reeves...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.