French are using live puppies as shark bait

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 26, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/050825/1/3ui77.html

2. GREENDAYGIRL

GREENDAYGIRL Banned

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

a good means of controlling the number of street animals India should do the same thing i think ...

4. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

oh man i never thought da prob would be so bad!!!!!!!!!!!I knew dey used live animals as baits but at such a large scale!!!!!!AAAAArgh!!!!!!!

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i think it wud be a good way of getting rid of all the corrupt politicians india.....atleast the street dogs rnt corrupt

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*Ahem*
    Indians are uneducated uncivilized people, who still travel on Elephants and bullock carts and ill treat the animals.
    And who violate all instances of human rights: whether it is with regard to female infacticide or in the name of religion.

Shocked?

Anyway, this is what I got from the webpage:
    Error!​
    Could not locate remote server​

You tried to access the address https://sg.news.yahoo.com/050825/1/3ui77.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

7. angel_of_sin

Nice 1 man!!!!
    imagine Laloo Prasad Yadav hanging down da bait!!!!!!hahahahahahaha
    cant stop laugghing!!!!!!!

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

if we hang lalu as a bait.......all the fishes will run away.....even the sharks and whales......bcoz of the stink he will giv off

9. angel_of_sin

.LOL.HAHAHAHAHa.So how bout Advani??????Or nitish Kumar da list is endless!!!!!!!!Though dey are always on da hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We dont need any fishing rod Media would be enough for em.

10. Na, most fish would not eat a politician because the would polute their bodies.

As for Sharks they wouldn't eat them out of professional courtesy.

Me, I like politicians but I couldn't eat a whole one.

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^too fat right?
    by dat i mean the politcians r too fat