Forum Leaders to be appointed for Computer Forum

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Fortran, C, C++, VC++, VB and a little HTML. :)

Studing Oracle and Assembly.

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

I want to be the Leader... Doesn't matter if my Number of my posts are just above 200. What do u think Respectfully Mr. Admin???

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Nadish@ Being a forum leader is not related to the number of posts. Please read my first post.

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Let Neo decide.

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Okies Boss

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

Mr Lord Neo I dont Understand ur 1st post. Can u tell me a little briefly????

7. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

o am real bad..............as far as comps are concerned. so all the best to all who want this post for computer forum leadership...................... :p:

8. shak

shak Harrr!

can i be "THE LEADER" .. dunno what it means but there is so much fuss about it ... it must be good :) ... dont know much about languages .... dunno much about computer software either ... but i am fairly good at computer hardware .... have assembled 15 computers to date (5 p4's )... :) ... not good enuff isnt it ... well in that case i am better off being a hated "peasant" member of IGT ...hehehehehe ...

9. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

ah Assembley. i remember that thank god i only had to remember 10 instructions only. thats such a nightmare of a language

10. rabi_sultan

hush peasant! :shutup:

:p:

i've built loads of PCs in my short time. Used to work in Park Royal handling RMAs and building/troubleshooting PCs. Some people were dingbats trying to stick graphic cards in the RAM slot then asking if they could return it because it never worked!

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Computers... not for me, thank you... the only things i can make are pics, sites and some Qbasic programs.... but like, can't every1????

Best of luck for whomever's selected... you're gonna get lots of probs from me... hehehehe

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ LOLZZZZzzz .... hahaha .. neva heard a joke like that ... man this should be in PJ section .... cant stop laughing... good one rabi ..

13. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

@lord : warned you ? about me ?

14. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

I am already a MOD at TTI so i am out of contest.

just wondering when we got forum like a tti was there any need of this forum?these people candevote their knowledge their and that forum would be a better place with these ppl posting in there
    Anyways i know u do it for good so keep rockin IGT

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

abhay_saxena@ Zoom warned me that you could be a possible leader for the computer forum.

mani_rawalpindi@ We are hoping that with the introduction of the new computer forum, spam in chitchat reduces.

16. rabi_sultan

if you want to reduce spam you first need to ban bob from the chit chat lounge ;)

17. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

im REALY GOOD at comp fields

18. Sanjay Mazumder

@rabi_sultan, lol..... :) but the max. no. of theads in the comp. forum has been started by bob.

19. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

thats not poss , rabs :p:

20. Sanjay Mazumder

But who's gonna be the leader? Waiting for the blast, Neo. :)