Forming a Band

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Dear All,
    Iam trying to form a band by the end of this year. I've been in 7 bands already,but none of them prospered due to individual career headaches.
    So iam trying once again but this time almost single-hand.

I have my self created Songs (Written,composed) by me. Almost a dozen of them. My songs including music forms with a touch of Pop-Rock.I have my student as my Rhythm guitarist already.Anyone from here if interested ever to join me...just send me a mail (or a PM in here).

I really need a good Bass player. I can arrange a drummer & Synth player. I have one of my student who can play Mouth Organ in a superb fashion.So he is also getting into the team as well.

Singing ? If anyone better than me...contact me.

Furthermore..any guitarist wants to join me..feel free to contact me.There's no hurry..think & decide.

The first step iam going to take is for a DEMO recording straight away.

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

2. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

3. rony.alone

rony.alone New Member

Dear Arindam Ray.
    I am interested but where is your location? may be its not possible that i m from dhaka.

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

are arindam da, 1 mass age bolbe toh, ami ekhon dhuke porechi sayan da der band -e. its a rock band, and its great................

its called "PRATISRUTI"

5. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

No Probs Boss !! Prosper in that band and help the band itself prosper in that way.All that matters is to utilize the talent.
    Let me know if you are performing anywhere in kolkata at anyday.I'll definetly attend the concert and will try to meet to guys.

I know some talents out here who are well capable of prospering in music industry...some of them are....Souman_das,Atulansaha,Lefty you too....and some more too. Dont worry if i have misssed your name pal.(This goes for everyone).

All are good.Try to be the Best....

One more thing....THIS MSG IS FOR LORD_NEO........CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE SIZE OF ATTACHMENTS MUCH BIGGER THAN IT'S RIGHT NOW ? BECAUSE THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYS SYNTH CAN ATTACH THEIR FILES VIA .midi EXT....BUT WE CANT ATTACH OUR GUITAR PARTS HERE AS ITS SIZE IS HUGE EVEN AFTER ZIPPING....CONVERTING THE FILES TO .midi WILL DISTORT THE SOUND OF GUITAR INTO SYNTH..SO ITS NOT HELPFULL IN THAT WAY.
    CAN YOU PLZ ARRANGE FOR THE SAME ?

THANKING YOU,
    WITH WARM REGARDS TO LORD_NEO & ALL,
    ARINDAM RAY.

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^na go, size barabe nah, amara ageOO onek req. korechi........

p.s.---amar acid er ki holo??

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I use Musicmatch jukebox to convert my wav files to mp3's of very very low bitrate...something around 16 kbps. While quality suffers, it allows me to attach files at least.

I doubt neo comes to this forum anyway.

So what sort of music will you guys be playing?

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@arindam-da

onek onek thanx for encouragement. amader show thakle nishchoi tomake janabo. :)

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^19 er ta?? na 13th er ta??:p::p:

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

amake encourage koreche.tomake noy.................:grin:.(tomar lage na, tumi emni tei booss))

p.s.--kiddin:p:

11. skywriter

skywriter cHiLdReN oF bODOm

only if i was not in dhaka!

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

attaching larger files doesnt make sense ..you can always post em on rapdishare or megauploads and post thelink....not many are on broadband....so it doesnt make sense........
    anyhow....mods WOULD chek this thjread more often if 80% of the posts werent in bengali.....

13. Black Web

Black Web New Member

arindam da(sobai tomake dada bole dake....tumi nischoy onek boro) tomar e-mail id ta debe??

14. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Khep(part time) bajate osubidha ney, kintu permanently parbo na.

15. sayanakaharry

Yo khep jindabad. debankan destiny experience bhule geli??

16. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

@imran...no offense buddy, but ur guitar's sound is pretty bad... n e wayz....nice cover...n yea, ur vocals r gud...n guitaring is okay

17. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Where did u get IMRAN??:confused:

18. sayanakaharry

wrong forum.

19. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Are sabai ki ar Priyojit naki?? :p:

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

khep marte gie abar khepe jeo na.......:d:..........ei sayan da ajke PROTIKRIYA -r sathe khep marche na???