For Sale: Schecter Synyster Custom + Hard Case

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by madman1987, Dec 4, 2010.

1. flood

flood New Member

i'll be the bigger guy - i've edited my posts. all you have to do is edit yours now.

i'll warn you that i don't know anyone who's sold a guitar over these forums that cost more than 10k though - people here haggle over frigging givsons and marshall MG15CDs. so you're probably posting in the wrong place.

the RSJ forums are back up again, maybe you should try there or perhaps in musician circles. from my experience, there are few takers for higher-value guitars.

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

All I want to say is where did this go?

Edit - Oops.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Wow.. this is a nice guitar.. and very well worth the 47 grand.. but its almost impossible to find people in India buying a 50 grand guitar..there are hardly any..
    @madman1987: i wud suggest you to ask some professional people to buy ..they have their bands and gig around frequently..They know the real worth of your guitar rather than most people here who are looking out for groceries.. Look around for bands in your city in case you stay in some metro..

Once again i would say this looks like an awesome guitar to me.. All the best for your sale..

4. methead

methead New Member

A lot of the bands get their guitar cheaper through endorsements. They usually settle for ESP or Ibanez which have better distribution than Schecters.

5. Brainercape9

Brainercape9 New Member

Hey bro. Could you sell me just the hard case . I need one as I own Synyster Custom S but need the case