for rustinpain

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by deathdr_87, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude pls. clear ur inbox - i cant rteply to ur pm....

this is wat i wanted to send u:

hi
    normally i would advise ppl to stick to the acoustic and then get a good guiatr - but actually oneof my friends bought a java electric (7k) and a mg15cd - and was in fact very happy with it - its actually personal choice- if u think that u want to spend that money on an elec right now - i wouldnt say its silly at all - but unless ur having uncontrollable urges to play an electric (!!!) id suggest u wait with an acousit conly and spend ur money more fruitfully.... then again its a matter of 1k only - and im sure ud have had to buy the amp anyways - so wateveru feel like doing - its not going to make much of a difference....

i know i didnt help - but it really wont make too much of a difference - u might want to have an acoustic later also - so thats the plus of buying one now....

deathdr.

(mods feel freeto delete this thread the moment rustinpain acknowledges that hes seen this - sorry but his emssage inbox is full)

2. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

hey extremely sorry death and mods....never knew that "sent messages" are also stored in my inbox.....
    death:i have sent u a PM

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

thread served its purpose........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.