for all the ...Slash Fans

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jocelyn, Dec 4, 2006.

1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Nice link dudE! I think ive seen it before tho...

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

:) And I bet you have seen it... The reason I posted it was becasue of the diff guitars, he uses besides LP's.. I had quite sometime back infact read it online that he has used Mockingbirds in the 80's... I did not know he still used them...
    Oh I am not a huge Slash Fan.. Infact I did not like him in the begning.... when most of my friends were going GAGA over him during GNR peak era. But I think he is Amazing.....

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ya....i always thought he used a Rickenbacker Mockinbird...cus VR's other guitarist uses a Rickenbacker...or however you spell it :p

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Rickenbacker are excellent guitars.... The Old BC Rich guitars that Slash uses are also excellent.. The new ones are all Crap.

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea i personally hate the company...and there quality for price...compared to other guitars in its price range i.e

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

The Guitars that they made in the 70's and 80s ROCKED... Infact it was BC RICH who pionered NECK THROUGH Design...It is a real pity they went Bankrupt and sold thier Brand name to God alone knows who ( I DONT CARE), who have just used the BC RICH name and basic guitar design to make cheapo guitars.

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@jocelyn - Have you tried new BC RICH guitars?