For All the Guys that post the chords.....

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by prog_man_0101, Sep 15, 2005.

1. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

This is 4 all the guitarin gods out there.....
    Come on guys......If u can trancribe the chords of the song..........then u can surely play that song on ur Guitar.
    If u can play that song on ur Guitar........then u can surely record it.
    This recordin is what is of utmost importance for us beginners........It is equivalent to a guitar instructor........It not only helps in understandin the strumming pattern......but also enables u to know how proffessional guitarists play.
    Come on u guys........U r what make this site a heaven 4 beginners like us..........It is only on u guys that we can rely upon 4 help.........
    Don't let us down.........PLZ.

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

transcribing or cracking the chords is diff from playing 'em ...

cracking doent require much parctice ... but if u wanna play it good u require to practice ...
    mostly no one is willing to do taht ... hence no recordings ...

3. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

I know that man........I am playin guitar for 2 years now......I too can transcribe chords........but when it comes to playin it...........I mess it all up.
    But this site is full of future Claptons and Springsteens...........and I require these guys to help me and many others like me......Come on u guys..........its just a matter of few minutes...........U can surely do that much for ur fellow guitarin mates.....(it will also add 2 ur rep).

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Ssslayer,
    Transcribing a song is not always easier. Maybe it's easier if it's all power chords. You need to have real good ear for music developed to decipher a lot of things. Take something simple like Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix. He hardly plays few chords over the entire song. Without looking at any tabs, see if you can figure out the chords. Take a month time also. But once you get the chords it's pretty easy to play that song.

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

prog_man ... look at my reps ... u think i care for 'em? .. ;) ROTFL

ronnie - u sadist ... i was talking about simple songs ... true that i can make out those simple songs but if u ask me to play 'em ... i cannot ... so taht is what i meant ... :grin:

puple haze LOL ...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

dont worry..the initiative has been taken by sslayer...

he rarely posts chords himself.. so what hez gonna do is that:he'll post his own recordings in every1z chord/tab thread.. he has this..what u call philanthropic orientation towards life..;)

atta' boi from now on vL always wait for ur audios

right?? :grin: :grin: :grin:

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

u cheeky mod :grin:

:nw: