FOOTBALL this season....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Mar 8, 2005.

?

which is the top team in these...?

1. Real madrid

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Barcelona

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. valencia

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Arsenal

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  5. manchaster united

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Chalsea

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  7. Bayen Munich

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Inter milan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Juventus

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Porto

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. @sharukh well the france predcition was right its a 0-0 draw i think ;)

2. shak

shak Harrr!

well no one noticed!!! .... wow , you can get away with anything here at IGT ...LOLZzz.... i made a typo sorry guys england won 4-0 not 5-0 ... and israel and rep of ire. drew 1-1 ... sad ....@fr: thnx for the info dude ... naa i think owen is just fine....it was just another bad day for him ... he still plays good football... no wonder he caught the eyes of madrid..
    lampard and rooney ... .well yeah lampard is doing very well ...but i am not very keen on rooney tho ... he needs bit more time to get up to the standards ... a few quick adrenaline rushed kicks doesnt make u a good player .... i think joe cole is a far better prospect for england then rooney ...
    @theguitaristofm.... mate your display name is too loong ...it takes ages to type it out ... tell me what else can i call ya ... heheheh ...
    anyways ...france predicition ... to be honest i would like to see them win ... but 0-0 seems to be allright.

3. @sharukh dude normally u type tgf for my name display in short ;) for france thats their 6th 0-0 consecutive draw at stade de france n we begin to wonder if the new generations will b able to get the fame of the france 1998-2000 team baaaack...........
    rooney i think knows only 1 thing long range kicks as he's got power in his boots yet he needs time to mature better i think
    first half was really boring but second one was good yet i hope more action from n ireland
    @sharukh i logged on to some sites to check whether england was given an addtional goal as bonus to make it 5-0 :p: :p: anyway its normal to err ;)
    n guesss what spain has beaten china 3-0 :rock: i must check if garcia played he has been given call up for national team i think
    got some matches on wednesday also :think:
    israel vs france this gonna b a really tough match for the french :p: ............

hey baros scored as czech side won 4-3 vs finland that was also a g8 match :rock:

4. shak

shak Harrr!

spain beat china 3-0!!!! ..... how did i miss that fixture .... china has some good palyers ..believe me ... if you can find good football in asia .... it will be in china ... right ... i am off to get some more news on this result...
    and oh yeah ..... GO CZECH!!

5. Luis Garcia gave Rafael Benitez a major boost as he has fully recovered from the ankle injury picked up in the derby, and made his debut for Spain in their 3-0 international friendly win over China PR.
    The Liverpool number 10 came on as a 54th minute substitute for Joaquin and almost made it a scoring debut when he hit the bar with a shot from the edge of the penalty area.
    https://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N148284050327-1311.htm

6. shak

shak Harrr!

robben is out again ... and chelsea have been fined almost 45000 GBP ..(well not chelsea but the coach and assistant coaches) ...muriniho also got two match sideline ban ... things are grim .. lets see if they decide to appeal

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yippeee!!!!! :rockon:

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

uraguay beats brazil 1-0......n argentenia beats Columbia.....theres a tough competition in South america

9. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

ummmm just wondering .... why wasnt AC milan LISTED ????? theyre the ones who're gonna win the champs league this season ... the way they made a mockery of manchester united ... i wouldve thought ... people would give them a very high chance .... didnt even see them on the list ?????

WAKE UP IGT ...... maldini's men are gonna kick ASS

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

from Asia ....Iran n Saudia ....r the strong teams.....

11. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

because most likely the poll maker was a stinking Chel$ki supporter

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^oyee!!! ..... watch it!
    lol ... kidding ... umm yeah ... AC should be there

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

AC Milan shd have been in the poll. and yes saudi arabia is on the top of the asian standings.

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

liverpool defeated juve 2:1, thanks to a stunner from luis garcia. but i am sure juventus will get them when they meet again at turin.

psv and monaco drew 1:1....... i dkdc about ths one.

i hope milan wins against inter in the milan derby at the san siro tonight.
    and bayern hammer chel-ski black and blue.

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

chelski won :(............

but roy mckaay will be playing in the reverse match..... lets see.

meanwhile milan bulldozed inter out of the way........... dida's goal keeping helped a lot.

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah chelsi won but 4-2 is way better than 4-1...remember monaco beating madrid last year.

17. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

spanish teams are Sucky this season !!!!!

18. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

Milan are simply untouchable ... even off form they beat inter convincingly ... theyre my champs .. ... n yeah juve will beat liverpool in turin .. for sure ...

Bayern have dug themselves a hole ... only 2-0 will win them the tie.. they wont manage 3 past chelsea and keeping a cleen sheet against chelsea is going to be very tough .. especially frank lampard .. omg what a strike he had ( though i HATE chelsea) ..but looks like they'll go through.

but looks like my man maldini will lift champions league winners cup 5th time :D:D:D:D

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well... now we are left with 2 pommie teams including that dam'ned chelski !!

who do you think will be the winner? i say milan.

two bad that one pom team will make it to the finals regardless of what happens - but thats still better than the other situation where they could have played 2 different semi finals and could both have ended up in the finals !!!

what do you think? when are the matches btw?

20. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i go 4 Chalsea ..........