FOOTBALL this season....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Mar 8, 2005.

?

which is the top team in these...?

1. Real madrid

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Barcelona

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. valencia

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Arsenal

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  5. manchaster united

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Chalsea

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  7. Bayen Munich

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Inter milan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Juventus

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Porto

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

hahaha ^ dont blame ya jay ... but you are missin alot ...
    yeah!!!! liverpool WON!! .. the goals were fantastic ..the one from cahill was just awesome .... yet another great mersyside derby ...
    and you missed the bottom table team man!! .... southampton!! ..they won 3-1 at middlesborough!! ... i guess now it leaves c.palace struggling to save the relegation ...
    other match ...another midlands derby .... aston villa and birmingham .... 2-0 birmingham won ...good match ...

2. ^^yeah boro semms to b going past its bad days out of uefa cup n now defeat again
    hey sharukh that 1-4 win of brom :shocked: wooow though hope we get a good fight even if 1st place seems already for chlesea a good fight for survival in prem bet palace broom saints.......... may the best relegate lolz

3. hey heskey got call up in england team!!!

well cpalace johnson also in just watched it on sky news

yep marvellous goal
    yet baros was reallly unlucky should have scored at least 2 yest

really bad luck

though LIVERPOOL WON THEIR 201ST DERBY GAME
    news pdate source www.liverpoolfc.tv

Liverpool could be without four first team players for their next Premiership :mad: clash in two weeks time following a series of injuries during this afternoon's brilliant 2-1 derby victory.
    Rafael Benitez was forced into making all three of his substitutions during the first half and then had to keep Luis Garcia on the field throughout the second period despite the Spaniard clearly struggling with injury.

Stephen Warnock was first to leave the field with an ankle injury. He underwent a scan after coming off and was relieved to discover he'd sustained nothing more serious than heavy swelling. He left Anfield on crutches after the game.

Didi Hamann was next to leave the action after picking up a medial ligament strain and Fernando Morientes followed soon after with a thigh problem.

Garcia injured his ankle during the opening period but bravely opted to play through the pain barrier in the second half to prevent the Reds having to play with ten men.

Manager Rafael Benitez said: "We need to see how the injuries settle down now.

"Maybe they will all be out for two or three weeks. It's hard to say at this stage but clearly we have a lot of problems at the moment.

"I am so proud of the players for the way they coped with the situation. It was a very difficult game and this is such a good win for us. We played with a high tempo in the first half and definitely deserved our victory."

Milan Baros is also out for the next three games after being sent off for a wild challenge on Alan Stubbs.

"We are going to be short in attack now," said the manager. "I have seen the replays of the incident and maybe it was a red card offence.

"If we get any more problems then I might get a game myself. I'm training well!" ;)

4. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah johnson is great player for cpalace .... second highest scorer i reckon! ..
    heskey is a good player ..he still has some ooomph in his legs to carry him into england internationals ... what about joe cole!!! he has changed a lot did ya see him in chelsea match this weekend .... he was gr8!! ...i am sure erickson will give him a prominent spot in england international team ...
    LOL@ may the best relegate .... hahahahahha

5. ^^^though next year i think its gonna b brazils again but baros n his fellow desis of rep of czech gonna go at least till quarters i think
    eng most likely will b out as usual :mad:

6. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah ... dunno what happens to engalnd when they get to internationals ... terry lampard cole campbell gerrard owen becham rooney king neville smith keane shearer all british (correct me if i am wrong)... i mean look at this line up ... its world class!!!!!.....next year brazil??? ..do you think so ... hmmm ... but hey you spoke ma mind the czech rep are the best ... i always support them in internationals along with england of course ...they have that strength and determination ...good on them

7. ^^right england has got really good players but when they r together for national team dont know what happ to the team!!!

yeah i think brazil gonna b crowned world champs again they have got good ones like kaka ronaldhinho carlos ronaldo dida well the list is too long n when these players form the national team there is good communications n some good chemistry thats what help them really get good football though only few lay in same team ....

nxt year

in 2006

THE WORLD CUP

IN GERMANY............................

8. Poll Options
    which is the top team in these...?
    Real madrid
    Barcelona
    valencia
    Arsenal
    manchaster united
    Chalsea
    Bayen Munich
    Inter milan
    Juventus
    Porto
    View Poll Results

Real madrid OUT
    Barcelona OUT
    valencia OUT
    Arsenal OUT
    manchaster united OUT
    Chalsea
    Bayen Munich
    Inter milan
    Juventus
    Porto OUT

VOTED CHELSEA

9. shak

shak Harrr!

voted chelsea ...
    (not to forget .... arsenal were kicked out by byren so ... expect some fireworks in chel-byren tie)
    where is liverpool @tgofm?

10. ^^ITS NOT ME who started this thread or else u know which team would have been on the top list ;)

though for champs league its gonna b ac or chlesea.........

11. shak

shak Harrr!

lol i know!! ..i was just teasing ya ...

12. ^^^^:mad: :shock: ;) :rule: :rockon:

13. aishes

aishes New Member

Well guys I Live in Anfield, home of Liverpool Football Club. And u didn't include liverpool in the Poll. That shows how much u r abrest about world football. To give u a brief summary: Liverpool has won more European cups than any other club in England.
    My favourite player is Liverpool striker Milan Baros and yes our own scouser Stevie Gerrard.

theguitaristofm likes this.
  14. shak

shak Harrr!

no its not like that aishes ... liverpool is an excellent club .. infact many of us support lfc ..including me and tgofm ... and u live in anfield!!! ..wow how cool is that .. welcome to igt mate ...hope you will post frequently ...rockon! ..its just that the person who started this poll "forgot" to mention liverpool ... no hard feelings jazz...just kidding ... :) ..
    hey mods .. i think u guys can add poll options ..can you replace real madrid with liverpool cuz real is already out!

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^^when i made the poll ....all teams were in the League......after that
    most of the teams were kicked out of the league..........liverpool didnot hav a good start this season in the english premier league....so i didnot include it at ....that time

16. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well chelsea is presently the best team in europe. i really like lampard. gr8 player. but i support liverpool. gr8 gr8 team. and my fav player from lpool is steven gerrard. another awesome player. i also liked owen but unfortunately he went to spain. so whose gonna win the champions league:Chelsea all the way

17. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well chelsea is presently the best team in europe. i really like lampard. gr8 player. but i support liverpool. gr8 gr8 team. and my fav player from lpc is steven gerrard. another awesome player. i also liked owen but unfortunately he went to spain. so whose gonna win the champions league:Chelsea all the way

18. yes another liverpool fan :beer:

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i hope bayern buries chelsea deep. i just hate the pommie brand of long ball soccer. plus this is not gonna be just a football game but something more....too bad barca is no longer there cos they were the favourites... i still think they should not have let go of saviola to monaco..... saviola and ronaldinho had teamed up last year to stage ther remarkable comeback in the la liga to earn them a berth in the uefa cup this time....ac milan or psv ought to win, though chelsea also can (i wont be very happy about it though).

best midfielder = ronaldinho, followed by aimar
    defender = nesta, walter samuel and maldini
    forward = while batistuta was there, he was the best.......now... van the man maybe
    goal keeper = boofon and cassilas

favourite next year in germany = argentina........ tevez, figueroa, saviola, aimar, veron, kily and cristian gonzales, claudio and gustavo lopez, gabriel heinze, walter samuel, zavier zannetti, simone, sensini, ayala, cambiasso, crespo and others make for a truely insurmountable opposition, if they get the chemistry right and play to their potential that is...

holland is also a good bet...........all their players are star players.......

20. shak

shak Harrr!

then lets dissapoint you again (barca were kicked by the blues...4-2 ouch! .. that hurt soooooooooooooooo bad) jamhead now its munich's turn ...