FOOTBALL this season....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Mar 8, 2005.

?

which is the top team in these...?

1. Real madrid

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Barcelona

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. valencia

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Arsenal

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  5. manchaster united

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Chalsea

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  7. Bayen Munich

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Inter milan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Juventus

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Porto

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. reds gonna play juve
    chelsea vs bayern munich for next stage

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

@all
    which player do u think ,is the best this year????

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^ in the europe? ... prem? world? ..
    well europe= ronaldinho ...
    prem = terry/shearer

4. in europe is ronaldhinho
    in england its shearer i agree coz he's still in good form though he's old n retiring i think
    a uefa or fa cup won by newcastle would b g8 way to end his career i think ........

5. tejas

tejas ..........

I was hoping Shearer wouldnt retire after this year. I haven't ever seen a player more dedicated to his team than him. He is amazing.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

lets hope shearer bags the F.A cup this season ...

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, that would be like the ultimate retiring gift. And he deserves one like nobody else.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^ very true ... he deserves it

9. bravo

bravo New Member

mine is Vaan ruud Nistelrooy
    rooney , micheal owen

10. shak

shak Harrr!

come on, dont start me off at rooney .... the biggest toe-poker in the world ... and as i like to call it in ma language " thudda!" ...
    he needs at least 5 yrs to polish his skills ...after that he will make a wonderfull player ..no doubt ...but at the moment he is highly over-rated.

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^^ Roonet was good this season....he was the man for the Manu after niteslrooy

well i go for Theirre Henry , Figo ,Ronaldinho n Shearer

12. tejas

tejas ..........

@Shahrukh - Quite true. Say, do you ever go and watch matches???

13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i wud love to see the matches Live....that wud b a really fun

14. u r 100% right
    rooney has been over rated
    y??
    coz he scored vs arsenal n became youngest scorer

hey tejas really bad luck i think alan shearer is really gonna retire at the end well wining the fa n uefa cups will b g8 for him.......... ;)

15. shak

shak Harrr!

ummm naa ... dont go to matches very often ... the last match that i did went to was the west brom- birmingham prem derby .... and that too cuz my college is in west brom and we got free tickets ...lol .. otherwise i cant be bothered to spend 35 pounds on ticket ...i'll rather buy the match on sky sports and watch it WITH commentary ...

16. shak

shak Harrr!

man utd 1 - 0 fulham
    chelsea 4 - 1 c palace
    arsenal 1 - 0 blackburn
    portsmouth 1 - 1 newcastle
    totenham 2 - 1 man city
    bolton 1 - 0 norwich
    charlton 1 - 4 west brom :shock:

some nice prem games yesterday ... any comments. .. well the highlight for me were the west brom adn the man city matches ...
    west brom denied charlotn an easy place in europe and not a very good start for the new man city boss ..

17. @sharukh seems west broom heading for relegation.......

18. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah definitely ... west brom and norwich city are definitely out ... but crystal palace and southampton are neck and neck ...cant say which one will lose out ...
    you know west brom F.C paid for the tickets and transports of 2600 fans for yesterday's away game? .. and they have done the same about 2 times before as well ... lol .. .west brom management is trying its best to keep the club going ..but still dont think they will start the next season in prem

19. ^^^ :shock: :shock:

liverpool 2- 1 eveton
    goals from steven gerard n louis garcia for the reds n cahill scoring for the toons

i think eveton played a really dirty football yest injuring so many lfc players :mad: :think: :mad:

yet baros was sent off in the last ten mins of the game :mad: :mad:

lfc thus close the gap with its mersyside rival n race for 4th champ league placcccce worth 15 milion still on!!!!!!!! :mad:

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i have no clue.. voted for valencia just to give some balance to the votes :p: . osccer not my cup of tea.. always found it boring..