FOOTBALL this season....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by JAZZ, Mar 8, 2005.

?

which is the top team in these...?

1. Real madrid

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Barcelona

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. valencia

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Arsenal

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  5. manchaster united

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Chalsea

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  7. Bayen Munich

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Inter milan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Juventus

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Porto

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

check out the top well known Football clubs this season...across the europe

i hav collected list of top well known clubs from
    spanish league
    english
    italian
    germen

talk abt ur fav teams
    players
    >fav striker ,
    >midfielder ,
    > goalkeeper

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Barca for me. Been a huge fan of the club for ages. Players?? Well, i'm a big fan of Patrick Kluivert, but he left Barcelona now, he joined New castle. But i still like him a lot. Goal keeper has to be Van der sar for me. He can win matches. Mid-field...hmm...Edgar Davids. And you forgot defence. Well, two words - Roberto carlos.

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I too am a Barca fan .... :( :( ..theyve been knocked out of the Champions League.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Yeah, I know. Its sad. Oh well, we'll get 'em next season. Anyway, vote for barca on the poll!!

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lol..didnt see the poll. Btw, Ronanldinho's 2nd goal was sheer brilliance.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

i aint voting ..... its CHELSEA no CHALSEA!!! ... aarghhh!!!!!
    any ways all you barca fans!!! LOL we(chelsea) plastered your bottom yesterday!! 4-2 on home ground and kicked you out of champions league...eat that!!!
    now this is the kind of thread that i like!!! ...
    @dennis: so was the first one form chelsea

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well English teams are always best in their home
    but they always get pssed off by Spanish teams

i go for ARSENAL
    my fav players r is THEIRE HENRY , FIGO , NISTELROOY n OWEN

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

@shah rukh

Chalsea or Chelsea.....doesnt matter.....vote for ur fav...

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

baca n real madrid are out from the champs league

10. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

chelski aint the best. bayern are much better!

11. Where Is Liverpool?????
    The Kops Won 4 Champ Leagues N R Through To The Quarter Finals This Time Though Most Of The Teams U Have Listed R Already Out Of The Tournament"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@shahrukh..no dude. Chelsea won by fraud,lolz..tripping the goalkeeper..what a strategy!!

13. shak

shak Harrr!

oh for God sake .... now you are gonna blame everything on a small push ... look chelsea scored 3 goals in under 20 minutes doesnt this say everything about their brilliance.... and how can you forget shameless diving by barca in the first leg... even the neutral commentators have accepted that barca cheated in the first leg ... no big deal ...thts part of the game. ... the best team won in the end

14. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lol..."small push"....that push is what changes the game dude!!!
    so what if chelsea scored 3, barca scored back 2...and about the dive..well it didnt amount to anything,not even a free kick(mourinho got a taste of his own medicine :) ).

15. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Chelsea defenitely a good team. i was expecting Barca to win....ofcourse the lord ronaldinho came for rescue wid two brilliant goals. but alas! i wish barca cud score more in their home match.

Whats the next match?

16. shak

shak Harrr!

ok ok .. iagree it wasnt a small push ... lol .... the guy was all over the victor valdes.... but come on ... this happens in football ... no big deal ... however i must say .. barca played good game and that goal by ronaldinho was just magical ...

17. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

chalsea is goin high this yr
    they r Fav. for the Champs league

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah, it happens in football. this week wasnt too good for spanish clubs(real out in extra time).
    newayz i think bayern might win..but its impossible to predict. I just hope we dont get the crap we had last year with teams like porto and monoca making the finals.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL!! love your avatar dennis ... from where do you come up with this stuff? ..
    anyway .. fa cup draw:
    arsenal vs rovers
    man utd vs newcastle
    it would have been great if there was a match between arsenal and man utd .. cuz then the underdogs would have a better chance of making it to the finals ... anyways .. i'll be supporting newcastle ... this is shearers last year ..adn he deserves to win a trophy for his team ..
    and the second headline ... yes the digraceful mourinho .... the refree says he will quit becuz of the allegations made on him by chelsea boss ..... i have my head down in shame .. mourinho should be punished...

20. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

if ManU and Arsenal get into Final of Fa cup ,,,that wud b a great match...
    hope they Would fight again