football in england

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by khuddusantana, Feb 2, 2006.

1. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

u kno its obvious with the premiership and all tht football's got a lotta scope for younsters who want to make it big in england. and with all the academy's and talent is nt hard to dvelop ther is it ? and as u kno ther a loads of indians ,pakistani's,bangladeshi's livin in england. so its obvious that some of them might b interstd in football and its obvious tht some of them might have talent to make it big to the premiership.but its sad tht we dont even see few names makin it big ..except micheal chopra in newcastle who hardly gets to play ,thers no one else... how come ? is it because ther's racial discrimination in the field of footy as well ? or is ther some other reason? people livin in england would b able to answer dis . i hope my question is nt too controversial .

2. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

cmon people need some replies here... especialy people from england

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

whats the ques??make it short am lazy

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

use puntuations please

5. shak

shak Harrr!

its not racial discrimination ... its just that desi's ..arent good enuff .... there are a few .. and they do get to play in smaller leagues .. i have a relative (ver far off) who plays for manutd young trainee prg and has potential of makin it to the club in 5 years time ..
    so its not lack of oppurtunity or racial discrimination (half of the prem players are black .. how can there be RD!!??) its jsut that desi's arent good football player. . .most of teh time they are busy copyin ghetto fashion, riggin their cars/modding, trying to look bling, smoking weed, hanging out in rough areas, robbing phones and just being a nuisance ..

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

:think:

true!!! desis r not good enough , thats it!!!!

its not discrimination or anything else coz there r so many black n foreigners in the EPL

the EPL have more foreigners than English players....

hmmmmm michael chopra is english ....ie england-born n bred...

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Roberto Solano is of Indian Origin :grin:

also there is some dude, forgot the name, in the Seria A of indian origin...

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

there is a guy who played for ac milan now he is in psg vikash dhorasoo or sth such he is of mauritian/indian/french origin . he was capped for french national team n scored recently.....

(i knew abt this player via championship manager :p: )

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yup thats the guy BUT

:shock:

even I came to know him through Championship Manager

:shock: :shock:

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Championship manager :nw: :nw:

i dont have the new cd :mad:

anywazzzzzzzzz i think that player is really talented(he made through to the national team!!!!!)

michael chopra was highly rated before but hasnt been able to live up to the expectations...

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I got the new one :p:

he was talented but he is quite old.

Michael Chopra did score a goal but was ruled offside :RollLol:

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

yep he could not make it when santini was in charge of the team as he had a clash with him when the latter was ze manager of lyon i think, well sth such but domelech gave the chap his chance n even in his 30s he plays really well :rock:

:RollLol::RollLol::RollLol:

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

I'll speak about india first.....there r no proper facilities and academies of football in India....i play for school team and i tried for a trial at JCT but they said only 16 and above were alllowed...how r u going to develop talent if not from the youth lvl...look at china,japan...arsenal and a host of other clubs hav academies there...plus in india football isnt promoted by parents..i had a friend who cud hav signed for aston villa but his parents want him to become a dr. so he had to decline.
    Wake up India to the beautiful game

14. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

ook so the final say is desi's rnt gud enough ... its sad... but too much competition in the epl ...so no racial discrimination at all rite shak ?

15. shak

shak Harrr!

@khuddu: i wouldnt say that there is no RD "at all" .. there is some obviously. . but that doesnt mean that desi's are being kept by narrow goras ... no thats not the reason . .if you are good .. you do get oppurtunity to find our way to the top ..

@spy: yup .. ata chaudry .. he went to manutd for the trials .. and he has signed a contract to train with manutd trainee prg. for an year .. after that he might play for the under 18 united .. if he is good enuff. . could get into reserves .. and if he proves his ability .. he can the next walcott/dj campbell and make it to the first team ...

@all: there are plenty of desi players in league 3, SPL local and town clubs etc ...

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

desi's have the talent but there are no scouts in India!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See the movie Goal!It has a clear msg...work hard and you can do anything.

17. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

yea thers not much scope here much in india.... but shak ok ur point taken ...very valid.