Food Habits...What food do you like??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by highwayman, Sep 4, 2004.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey has anyone here tried eating a snake ??

2. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Snake??

u must have tried...afterall its 5 long years for u in Nigeria!!

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

No... but i know many ppl who hve...

My eating schedule...
    Breakfast - 6:30 am... a hurried breakfast before i rush to JC... Usually I wake up late and miss bf so I eat at shool around 9:00 am.

Lunch depends on bf... if i ate at hostel, then around 12 or 1 pm.. if i ate bf at school, then around 2:30... Dinner anytime around 7 to 9... Lots f unhealthy snacks in between.

4. bob-bobby

cool essi ,...

have not eaten snake till now , i was in gungzhou last october and wanted to try it but the sars spree pulled me back and didnt wanted to try anything funny ,..

but since there is no more threats , i will be trying it for sure this year , i will be there for a week this october too ,... and have already told my chinese frens that i want to try it and they better take me to a good restaurant who can do it for me ,...

well not many people eat snake in nigeria , its only if you go to the bushes inside you can find few tribes who literally eats anything and everything ,...

5. bob-bobby

what ppl got scared of snake or what !!!!!!!!!

6. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

no ways. .. .now lets discuss what all can you cook ...
    i can cook :
    1. paneer butter masala
    2. chicken tikka
    3. Rajma masala
    4. Chicken biryani
    5. CHhole and Kulcha

and i cook and i eat .. !!

7. bob-bobby

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , you can cook all this ,..... no wonder you must be cooking and you must be eating , has anyone else apart from you tried you cooking !!!!!

i can cook

rice
    chicken in black pepper
    chicken in black bean sauce
    mutton
    fish fry
    eggs

i dont like to cook vegetables !!!

8. abhay_saxena

oh yeah and i can cook chilly chicken, fried fish and paneer tikka. .. wanna start exchanging recipes ?? ..
    i also don't like cooking vegetables. .. worst is to peel vegetables i hate it. .

9. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey ppl... me's bak.. well only for today.. have time on my hands today....

so food huh,,,,,,, yyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... thts me FAV topic in the WWHHHHHHOOOOOOLEEEE WWIIDDEEEEE WORLD........
    welll lets see.....
    honestly .......me can eat anything and everything.... as far as its shudh shakahari...(for the hindi deficient thts vegiiee.....) yup.... me's not a masahari creature like most of u guys out here.... but i think with time me will become one too coz all my friends are carnivorous ppl.. not even omnivorous.. they r all carnivorous.... so lets get down to details... well me's a south indian born and brought up in del... so me lovess.... all the north indian and south indian dishes... n me gets plenty of both here... at home n bahar... wat else... me addorressssssssssss street food as they call it.. the spicier the better,.... n at else...........hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm....... abhi me cant think of much... (too much of studying does tht to u...) but me will post wen me gets time...
    until then... HOGGG ONNNN ppplllllllllllll.......... :p :p :) :)

10. bob-bobby

welcome back miss sudhh shakahari !!!! i am sure u wont be knowing to cook as much as me and abhay , though we dun cook vegies , i think its too bland to cook and even i have to peel and clean vegies before cooking , sound too much like humans ,... lol

11. abhay_saxena

yeah so hard luck miss shudh shakahari , u can't eat our delicacies ..
    peeling vegetables is themost boring job ever created on this earth. ..
    if u want recipes bob i can tell them to u.. .

12. bob-bobby

yeah sure abhay , no wonder you like to cook paneer , u dont need to wash em ,... ;)

i dun mind the recipies ,....

nats , didnt mention about the food u know to cook , ... i am sure she knows to make idli and sambhar and rasam ,...

13. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i've been dreaming of the day i find someone who's familey works for nestle.....chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....heaven

and this is good for DR.S too coz your uncle helps him get more patients.....

14. The Dark Matter

The Dark Matter Imperceptibly unknown

PIzza piZZa pizZA PIZza pIZZa and MORE PIZZA :beer: :rock: :beer:

15. bob-bobby

u ve been dreaming of abhays uncle ????? :think: lol...

abhay starting doing some deserts for the sweet lady in the house ,... you can take help from ur uncle ,... :beer:

16. abhay_saxena

i don';t think the seet lady would get anything cuz i prepare and eat e up ..!!

17. bob-bobby

she has been looking for ur uncle !!!

18. abhay_saxena

oh well he lives here if u want i could get you a job in cadburys ? . .. but then heaven save cadburys. ..

19. bob-bobby

well if ur talking abt me , i can give them some nice wine chocs recepies ,... :)

20. breakfast
    10:40 am - in school (sumtimes)
    spring roll
    pizza
    juice
    hot dog
    popcorn
    chips
    -OR-
    ny sandwich

lunch
    3:00 pm - usin da computer nd having lunch
    pasta
    pizza
    burger
    noodles
    -OR-
    salad
    nything ...

Super
    8:00 pm
    Tang (orange flavor) :p
    i just luuuuuuuuuuv watching tv n drinkin tang its uh-mazing!!!

Dinner
    (Time isnt fixed) - usually *nuthin*