Food Habits...What food do you like??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by highwayman, Sep 4, 2004.

1. skaw

skaw snooze

aah i c... who has ever tried to drink the pani puri chutney ?? i have .. its CRAZY ! it was jus like wht i luv ! kills ur throat n ... u gota try it ppz

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

KFC sure rocks . .. but i can eat any chicken dish .. .i specially like indian curries in chicken. .. hence murgh makhani and murgh mughalai rock. .!! i can any amount ... my record 1.5 kg of chicken at my home along with 12 rotis. .. wish i could get that again !!!

3. alex

alex New Member

wow! i started feeling hungry after reading the posts on this thread........

@bob : buddy! what is ur waist size ? if u dnt mind - JK
    @abhay : u r a big foodie man. hav u ever tried Karaim's - jus try it man u'll forget KFC

for me in veg : sahi paneer, rajma chawal, uttapam , arbi, dhokla, dal -bhatti(rajasthani)
    in non-veg : butter chicken, mutton stew/korma, hyderabadi biriyani, fish fries.

Deserts/sweets: gaajar ke halwa, mung dal halwa, gulabjamun, rasmaliyee, vanilla ice cream with brownie.

in Drinks: cold coffee, vanilla milk shakes especially at keventers, fruit punch at gefforey's , Lemn Ice Tea , hard drinks : only bacardi superior with soda.

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

sorry folks i got to tell u guys my chinese favs..

soups
    ____

hot n sour chicken soup
    seafood soup
    manchow soup

main course

shreded chicken in black beans
    chicken in chilly sauce
    crabs in garlic sause
    shreded lamb in black pepper sauce

cold dishes ( pig ears )

and many more to come .....

5. tejas

tejas ..........

I like essi's list. And bob you have huge list of what you like. And yeah, thanks for correcting my spelling.

6. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i forgot to mention i loooooove anything that has chocolate, specially mint favored chocolate....i used to skip meals and eat chunks of mint chocolate.....mmmmmmm

7. abhay_saxena

deserts :
    hot chocolate fudge
    Chocolate mousse. ..
    anything basically with any kind of chocolate in it. . more the chocolate the better. .. when it gets bitter the chocolate rocks!!!

and where can i get karaims Alex. .. . KFC does rock but ...

8. skaw

skaw snooze

i like vanilla btr than chocolate... i get chocolate through candies and vanilla through ice creams ...

"i hve eated KFC many many timez so i dont find it so gud now :eek: ... mcdoanlads too isnt so gud.. more expensive n less taste... i think the ppl with the 'thelaz' sell btr food than mcdoanalds.. "

9. abhay_saxena

but pizza hut pizza rocks .. . i did'nt find a better pizza in india. .. check out chicken tikka pan pizza with double cheese .. ahhhh. .. its heaven. .. i can eat about 1.5 full size pizzas at a time. .. provided is chicken and has double cheese. ..

10. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

abhay?!?! how much do you weigh? ;)

@ sonali... have you tried after eight mint choc? Its the best ever! I have one every night. Apart from that Lindtt rules... My favourite is the cognac liquorice chocolate... other decent flavours are the mint one and the dark chocolates.

yea, here's another list of food...

snacks
    1. Chicken satay with peanut sauce
    2. Fire Floss buns from breadtalk
    3. Tuna sandwich
    4. Nizam's Kathi Kebab

I'm not really into fast food like Pizzas, burgers etc thesedays... although i used to love them a lot earlier.

11. bob-bobby

hey essi after eight mint choc rocks dude ,....

but wine choclates rulezzzzzzz ,...... :)

12. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Hmm... well, lindtt's wine chocolate sucks really... cognac rules.

13. bob-bobby

i like votka ( i know it sounds like a chinese make of vodka , lol )

14. abhay_saxena

hey essi . .. you might be surprised that i weigh only 60 .. . .its hereditary maybe. .. i don't grow fat whatever i eat. . .when i get back to home from hostel . ... i finish a 500gms pack of amul butter in about 5 days average. .. .and still no effect. .. how much i eat is quite evident . .. somone make me fat !!. ..
    among chocolates. .. i've never had foreign choolaes. ..i like nestle. .. and dairy milk

15. Sonali

all this talk abt chocolate is makin my mouth water.....i've been avoiding sweets coz of my teeth but today i couldn't resist.....i had chocolate cake for lunch :D.....

16. bob-bobby

abhay , cadburys are one of the best chocs i ve ever had ,... nuthing compared... it really rocks ,...

sonali , have you tried the fruits n nuts of it ,... ;)

17. abhay_saxena

yeah cadbury's sure rocks. .. its great. ... i like fruit and nuts. ..

18. Sonali

:confused: never heard of it bobby........unless you literally mean fruits and nuts......

19. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I jus luv their nutties.....(i am devouring some as i write...mmmm...heavenly)
    fruit and nut has always been a favourite ......

20. abhay_saxena

sonali don't tell me you've never heard of fruits n nuts. ... ??? go to any kirana shop and ask for it . . you'll get it.. .. its heaven