Floyd

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Nanda, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Floyd - People r complaining bout length, So EDITED IT

Floyd one of the most famous Bands of all time........... Considered as GOD by quite a few ROCKERS .... The band with the best record sales..... The Band with Hell lotta releases.... Band loved by People from all background and People from all Genre.......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Now getting to the topic for discussion....... Floyd "SUCKS" .... I Raped my life listening to FLOYD....... FLOYD is for "LOSERS"....... My life would have been better if I HANDT HEARD TO FLOYD...... This is what we listen from few people around....
    I personally love floyd... and think they are one of the best if not the best.... I never like them much till my pre college but Later once i started to listen to them properly I just loved them.....

What do you people have to say about this band..... IF IT SUCKS ...... Tell US WHY IT SUCKS...... AND IF ITS GOOD WHY ITS GOOD.... And if its screwed you HOW.....

rizaaj likes this.
  2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Nanda,
    Whhooppss, I managed to read the whole stuff. You should give me reps for that.

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ya I know its a long Thread..... But Guess anything is worth it for Floyd..... Just wanted people to know about the ACTUAL FLOYD before they comment..... Not comment for the sake of it.....

Thanks for reading the full stuff....

4. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

OMG i just cnt read the whole thing !!!

5. thecoolone

@nanda next time post threads a little shorter so that atleast we feel like reading.
    rite now just after seein the length of ur post some of us give up reading

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ok I will just post something that required on this thread..........

Floyd one of the most famous Bands of all time........... Considered as GOD by quite a few ROCKERS .... The band with the best record sales..... The Band with Hell lotta releases.... Band loved by People from all background and People from all Genre.......

7. thecoolone

hey y did u stoped at tat ??? lol

8. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Pink Floyd own. If you want to check them out, get the Live at Pompeii DVD.

Its the best DVD 'concert' ever. period.