Floyd Rose

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by blackmamba, May 29, 2005.

1. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Hey all you shredders and metal gods....firstly a great big bow to you'll. Secondly, need to know how much would a decent floyd rose double-locking system will cost in Mumbai - and where could I get one???

On another note, just bought a Zoom PS04 Palmtop Studio 4-Track Recorder!!! I have not yet received it (its a Sunday) but its supposed to be mega awesome and for $110 on eBay - it was a steal...brand new....it has ALL the effects you need and a digital 4 track recorder and its the size of an iPaq...how about that...

The GNX4 is now on sale on eBay so bye bye...

2. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Guess noone knows what a decent floyd rose system costs in Mumbai???

3. god_of_thunder

god_of_thunder Livin After Midnight

Black Mamba dude,
    I've noticed all your threads where you keep announcing that you will be bringing down guitars from The UK for sale, as if you're doing people down here a favour. If no one wants guitars to be brought down by you... keep the guitars to yourself man...

And you seem to know a lot of Luthiers from Wierd places, Why dont you ask your luthier friends and ask them the price of a Floyd Rose Trem ? They must be getting em cheap since they order in Bulk. Why do you want to get it done in India.. where guitar related parts are double the price the are available for abroad?

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^ thundergod u got any problems with that ?
    blackmaba ignore him

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Maybe Blackmamba is doing a Market Survey. If it sells too expensive in Bombay, he can bring some from wherever he is and sell it here. Maybe he will open the first ever Guitar Centre in India. Dont underestimate anyone. You might not be getting a good discount from his store when he sets one here.

6. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Well said Ronnie. The reason I asked was to check if it made sense buying one from here and taking with me for a friend....anyway, the world is full of ignorant dic*s who don't know their asses from their mouths....life is such....

If Germany is a wierd place, then you must be smoking something my friend.....and BTW, I have been playing guitar for more years than your age...how about that?

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Blackmamba,
    If those were the guitars you use that shows up in your signature, then you should be using a good tube amp rather than the GNX4.

8. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

I don't get time to use amps...have an almost 2 year old running around and another one on its way in the next 7 months...so no amps...Whenever I play, its only through headphones...its sad...but that's the situation at the moment....the GNX4 was an impulse buy - more so for the track recording capability but I wills ell it off on eBay soon as I found a smaller hand-held Zoom PS04....

9. god_of_thunder

god_of_thunder Livin After Midnight

Hey Blackmamba dude,
    i didnt mean no offense man.... And i never said you arent a good player..
    But dont guitar relaTED stuff cost more here than abroad?
    Why dont you get the floyd from Ebay or something.. might work out cheaper

10. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

No offense taken buddy - am a short fuse myself. Anyway, I was going to get one from ebay itself just didn't wanna go through the hassle if a similar priced is available in Mumbai...saves me the trouble of carrying stuff....