floyd rose from furtados

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sladed, Jan 26, 2009.

1. sladed

sladed New Member

i have a custom made guitar that was hand made by me at home,now i feel that i need to put a floyd rose bridge and have found out that furtados sells licensed Floyd Roses manufactured by java.........................so i would like to know if anyone has bought one from there or wether i coul buy it from anywhere else for cheaper....the one at furtados costs around...Rs.2,750...any comments or suggestions would be helpful.

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

two words - Java sucks.......

3. livfstdieyoung

livfstdieyoung New Member

i agree stay away from any low or mid floating bridge ..they will have serious intonation issues.

4. acoustic12

acoustic12 New Member

Dont mean to divert the topic, but you said u make custom guitars..? wher are you located, and how much could one cost? please pm me.. Im looking for a new guitar.

5. distorted

distorted satan

@ acoustic12: i'll suggest u to go fr an electic guitar only after u've spent a lot of tym wid yr acoustic... I suppose u r d same guy who intoduced himself just a few days back... discover yr musical style den choose the elec guitar, processr etc. If u r too keen n wanna get a feel, i wud say start wid sum cheaper ones n upgrade wen u get a clear idea abt wt u r gonna play...

6. acoustic12

acoustic12 New Member

@distorted: yes ou are right. Ive spent about one year with my acoustic and I do wanna get a feel of the electric guitar. I am trying to learn blues now, and I find it especially difficult to do hammer-ons and pull offs with te acoustic. Would I be wrong to say that I cna do these things a lot easier on an electric..? if not, I think i should start takin some hammer on pull of lessons smwhere. wat d u say..?

7. distorted

distorted satan

^i've pm'd u fr the sake of nt hijacking the thread...