flipsyde someday solo

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by RoMeO_Gguru, May 19, 2006.

1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey guys chk out this western classical solo in the song someday from the album flipsyde... btw my mic was out so recorded this solo thru pick up on my acoustic ..... so plz donn misunderstand this to be thru an electric guitar...

https://soundclick.com/romeoguitarguru

notty_lad and Devilshly_Pur$ like this.
  2. good one dude....i havnt heard this song..so cant say bout the solo..but i like it...reps reps reps

3. AceRoom

AceRoom Future Grammy Winner

Couple of mistakes. You had a couple of slides in there. There is only one. Also, there is a small mistake after the tremolo picking. Otherwise good.

4. RoMeO_Gguru

dude...i cudn't see ne mistakes can u juss put ur solo n hilight the part....i respect ur comment...but wanna improve

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good one..

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You're playing well man. Nicely done with the alt. picking. You need to get your left hand moving a little faster though....sometimes you're not very clean with the faster notes.

Still well done.

7. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks bjr wud hav loved the reps ;) lol juss kiddin .....

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice Solo Dude.;) 2 lil mistakes but np:p:
    Reps if i can...

9. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks faiq buddy all guys must noe tht u r the man who teaches me guitar's advanced level....n also tot me this solo

10. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

that was good...amazing to say it....reps comin
    u were doin it tons better tho on the day we were chatting...lol - i guess u play better live...;)
    and fer godssake yaar - chng ur title thingy...

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Well played .. there were quite a few errors though at the end .. and I told u to wait I was gonna give you the tabs for that outro u impatient boy.. u got it wrong .. also as pointed out by aceroom bout the slides ..

Nonetheless That came off as a real surprise to me .. n seriously If you Play Like this more than you Talk .. U'l be far more appreciated here ..

Well Played again !

12. RoMeO_Gguru

hey thnks notty fatty ..

@ notty - buddy anxiously waitin for outro tabs...n wot do u mean by i'll be more liked here ??? m i not the chocolate boy of igt :(

@ fatty buddy dude this recordin is not thru a mic na so cudn't get the classical feel which the solo demands...

max_payne16 likes this.
  13. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

gr8 one
    reps 4 sure

14. RoMeO_Gguru

mera maxxy chail chabbila....thnks dude...

15. AceRoom

AceRoom Future Grammy Winner

Sorry for not replying earlier but my net was down. I'll post the gp4 tab for the full song. (You have to unzip it.) You might have to search for it. And I didn't tab it.

Attached Files:

16. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

man.play it upto tempo..its slower than the original ..but ..its good man.well played anyway ...

17. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

man.play it upto tempo..its slower than the original ..but ..its good man.well played anyway ...

18. RoMeO_Gguru

why double comments ????? any ways reps....??? ;) thnks man

19. aaki1993

aaki1993 New Member

the last part is kinda slow ... it has pause after 1 - 1 part...
    and u made mistake in the middle too...
    but good....nice 1