flash books and other questions

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by jamhead, Mar 31, 2006.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

which are some of the better books for learning macromedia flash??

how long should it take more or less, to learn intermediate-to-advanced level flash programming?? 3 months??

and finally what are the system requirements for writting and running flash programs in my computer?? do i need to install some software first??

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Well, firstly..Flash programming is not tough at all! You can learn it very easily coz you do not need to remember the programming! Flash has inbuilt Compiler. What you need to kep in mind is just
    on (.......){
    } and that's a loop!

All the other parts of the programming can be dun by only a click of mouse! so you can learn it in one or two months if you try...

Secondly..There are several books are around for flash tutorial. I am PMing you the dl-ing instruction....

Thirdly.. You only need to install Flash MX (Professional 8 version is better but tougher), you do not need anything else.
    Fourthly... Flash runs on even p3 machines with 128 MB ram, Although I have p4 and 256 mb ram. Windows XP is better for Flash than the previous version...
    Anything else?????

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and arnt there real books that i can buy in the market, (apart for internet tutorials).

i have p4 with and win xp.

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

there are real books also (I cannot remember now.....). Look for any flash tutorial books by SAMS publishers, if available, will be one of the best.
    I have sent you a gr8 tutorial book dling link. This is also available in market as print edition which costs 400 bucks;)
    Check UR inbox..

P4 with Xp is almost too much for Flash. It will be gr8!

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

what are the prerequisite courses for FLASH.

is a knowledge of photoshop enough?

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no answers anyone?

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Don't have the time now, will certainly answer your query in couple of days...

8. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

There r no prerequisites....tho knowing photosop helps when designing pages. Also it helps if u r familiar with a bit of Object oriented concepts...but not mandatory tho....cause flash writes most of the code itself when u describe the actions to be responded to.