First love

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sam_rules, May 15, 2005.

1. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

MrScary won't like it. But there are so many forums about guitar talk. a little change doesn't hurt.

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

it was this kaju bharfi sweets when i was 5 yrs old!

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

rockin devil u are my hero.

wow..hahahahah..that was great.
    yeah.

4. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

im sorry for bother you and all the other twats as you guys talk about your imaginary girlfriends. And if you noticed that all i do is flame, look whats under my screen name, you ****flap. Finally, yes i did get away with 590 posts...get used to it n00b.

5. Mr. Scary

the point of my first post on this useless thread is that, no one really gives two elephant ****s about yourt ****ed up/made up/stupid personal stories...People like you, Mr. Radius Vector only try to seek attention....for what joy?

6. Mr. Scary

just ,know no hard feelings alright? lol i just hate these threads...not the people who make them...regardless of what i say about the people who participate in such threads....as for mr radius vector there....*ahem*

7. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Like I give a damn.
    and
    LOL, I try to seek attention?
    Some people have signatures like "in an eternal orgy" and a flamboyant english vocabulary, what happens to them?

n00b? Oh, so if you make 600 posts, does that make you a Joe Satriani?
    Sorry m8 if you dont have a girlfriend, it doesnt quite mean that others dont have it, just accept the fact , youre a loser and you like to flame at others because youre plain jealous.

LOLz now i understand why those green reputation bars dont just seem to grow despite your spam in IGT.

P.S: I didnt quite understand your posts, there were too many asterisks and censors in it, plz try to speak some english next time, double posting fag.

8. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

I never loved any guy and never will, boys are such a pain when it comes to love. I want the perfect guy, who unfortunatly does not exist. Anyway i'll keep looking, till i find him. If I don't.....well........................

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Don't lie to me, girl. I know everything abut u. :rule: But i don't u ever fall in real love.

10. coolgirl_babe

hey guitarangela, its not lie. Its true, like don't u remember when we talked about the perfect guy. I told u that i don't have a crush on anyone yet. And i don't like boys very much.

11. coolgirl_babe

Hey guitarangela i know about your perfect dream boy. I met him.

12. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Reba, u r jumping the fence now. I will let u know if i met the eprfect guy.

13. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^^^somendra...................lolz........sorry .............:grin:

guitarangela likes this.
  14. coolgirl_babe

Hey guitarangela u told me about him.
    Anyway i don't have any bf. .......heheheh.......

15. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Did I??????????????

16. Mr. Scary

damn right you fruity little faggot, im glad my location and vocab caught your attention. If you have issues in your little imaginary love life why dont you pull up a chair and talk to that blow up doll you call your girlfriend and talk about your bull**** there. ****s like you ought to keep this kind of stuff OUT of guitar forums, as you'll see, already other users AGREE to what ive said...little tinkerbells like you who like to share each others' jerk off sessions are taking this board to hell.

So dont mind me, just continue encouraging pizza faced virgins such as yourself, giving them hope that one fine day you ****s will actually get anyone.

If you're here to to talk more about just plain bull****, rather than try and improve your guitar playing, i reccomend you take your guitar and **** yourself with it...then you can come online here and talk about THAT brief love life.

17. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

Whats bugging you scary. All that nonsense and all that abuse justifies you. you need to dip your head in a bucket of cold water to get some nonsense out of your concieted head. just because i talk something else except guitar doesn't mean i am not interested in guitar. you are just a fool. you know there is someone who doesn't agree with you and its me. and something else you are not "official board ass" you are "official born ass"

18. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

@sam : Dont try to get anything into the Mr.Scary's head, he is mentally unstable.

@Mr.Scary : which user did you say agreed with you?, and for your information, this ISNT the guitar forum,its the fun forum, if you dont like this thread , just keep away, noone ever asked for your opinion.
    Just shut your gloated mouth , and stay away.

This will be my last post directed at the ignorant fool.

19. Mr. Scary

the difference being........... ROFL

dont worry, scary loves his bro HAHAHAHAHAH

20. Mr. Scary

fun? HAHAH totally! FUN FUN FUN FUN!! I see it as my right to comment on sorry assed threads such as this one....please be free to post more of your sad little love stories....im sure someone will find them stimulating.

As of now...you jerk off ****s can fill this part of the forum with complete bull****, as i stay out. happy wanking.....****flaps HAHAHAHAAHAHA