Firefox 1.5 Beta 2 Ready for Download

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by lord_neo, Oct 16, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Firefox 1.5 Beta 2 is now available for download. This is the second Beta release of our next generation Firefox browser, to be released later this year, and it is being made available to our developer and testing community for compatibility testing and to solicit feedback.

check it out:

Firefox 1.5 Beta 2 Download

2. no thanx

3. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

M already using it ... I am a die hard fan of Kobain and FireFox :rule: ...

4. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

WTF!\#@$%%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one else using the FireFox Beta???????

Well if any1 is planning to install the beta let me tell u... I am using it from the next day it was released. It crashes in my system sometimes unexpectedly which is quite normal with any beta version softwares. But one weird problem I found is it shuts down my system completely in case of some severe problem. It happened twice in the last 20 days. But m still using it as its got some cool feature dudes. Just cant wait till the full version is released without the bugs.

So all FireFox lovers ... be patient and wait ........... its a nice thing on the way ..bt if u r adventourous enuf u can download the beta now only ...... good luck ...

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

I am using Firefox 1.5 Beta 1 to test...
    Wud download Beta 2 soon and test for stablility and changes..

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

zoom...................

Get it ASAP .... guess a geek like u will like it .......

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i use firefox

wil c the new ersion soon

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i had jused downloaded couple of dayz back!.....thanx for da new link anyway!

i love mozilla and firefox!

9. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

ye before i used to use IE6... had never tried firefoz... but when i downloaded it and found out the cool features i use it all the time... its so mush better with the different themes and download manager and so on.....

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

btw....why doesnt glow feature isnt visible in mozilla or firefox?