Finally purchased a GB&A Acoustic Guitar (Model AG110C)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by prattu, Aug 30, 2007.

1. prattu

prattu New Member

Hi all,

At last I bought a brand new GB & A Acoustic Guitar (Model AG110C). It costed me Rs.3,075/- inclusive of the Guitar cover and pluctrums. My tutor came along with me to select a good one...

I bought it from Saptaswara musicals in Chennai. My classes are starting from this Saturday... eagering awaiting to enjoy playing with the guitar...

Cheers,
    Pratap

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

And what are we supposed to do about it?

3. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Err .. are you sure you didn't mean to surf 'autobiographies.com'?

4. prattu

prattu New Member

Hmm

Its just a piece of information i liked to share in this forum. If you are not interested.... message it straight..... pls....

5. srakshit

srakshit New Member

Congratulations on your new purchase. I see why the earlier replies would have put you off. Enjoy your new guitar and give it hell. Really practice it hard, wear it down well. Guitars are built to be played and handled.

I feel the same way when I pick up a new instrument - all the best! And don't let a few nasty comments put you off. As a musician you will have your good moments and bad ones, it's important to enjoy the good ones and get over the wrong ones.

However, I think you posted this message in three different places - that's what would've ticked some people off. Double posting is one of the worst things you can do on a forum. It makes you look ill-mannered and attention-seeking. I was worried about which post to reply to, and figured you must be watching this thread since it had replies.

Please be courteous, people will treat you accrodingly.

Meantime, have fun playing.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Congrats.

Dont mind the "meh" response from ppl here. Thats customary here.
    Hahaha