finally....pichurs

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by petermasc, May 12, 2007.

1. petermasc

petermasc New Member

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

That is one seriously narrow pickup man. I can't believe you ordered f-spaced and got that. Like I said before, back it off from the strings, Nice collection you got going there

3. petermasc

petermasc New Member

the guy got it from some guy who went to singapore....i think he bough it from swee lee....the outer box is of some other pup(dp151) the inner paper wid details and model on back of the pup said dp 155....do all pups come wid pup rings?this one did not....

4. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

sounds fishy to me. Looks like some used pup then. They usually do come with rings, Mine came with extras(diff depths)

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Nice gear collection. Loving the kramer =)

6. petermasc

petermasc New Member

thanks a lot...please continue with the comments

7. petermasc

petermasc New Member

my tone zone came with 2 long screws stuck(magnetically) the back of my pickup..

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

How much was the kramer?

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Dimarzios do not come with pickup rings. Those two screws stuck on the baseplate is typical of them too. So it's no cause for worry:beer:

10. petermasc

petermasc New Member

kramer was around 25k back then....ne ways regardin the pup .....i can identify it by checking its dc resistance...

11. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

It needs to be an open circuit if you want to measure resistance. Can't do that with the pup wired up

and how will you ID it, A lot of pups could have the same DCR

12. petermasc

petermasc New Member

the tone zone has a resistance of 13.7 ohm