Finally i got some things (Check em out)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Harsh Kumar, Apr 2, 2006.

1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I stand corrected, I chked out the washburn website too. N2's dont have Duncans but the N6,N5, N4 n4 vintage have them..Generally all of Nuno's guitars are housed with the 59N and bill lawrence L500

2. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

the guitar looks sweet man..but was wonderin..

were are al the tone and volume knobs ..cant see them in the pic

and also..does it have lockin nuts on the neck of the guitar ..cant seem to find them in the pic ...but the guitar does look killer man ..beautiful ...but 20gs ...hmmm ..

but overall..a great guitar and thts some pretty sweet gear ..enjoy man.and send some audio clips too..especially wit some vitage tones ..wat abt amp ?
    fogot to mention it to man !

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Sridhar... The newer N2s dont come with Bill Lawrence. The older ones used to come with Bill Lawrence L500XL.

@Harsh... Nice buy. Have fun.

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Thanks.

I remember that the two people who started the Bill Lawrence pickup company parted ways and started their seperate pickup organisations and now nobody knows which one of those companies sell the original Bill Lawrence pickups. I could be wrong though.

5. ronnieanand

The original company is called Bill Lawrence USA which holds the patent, rights to the name and everything. The other company is founded by the guy, who actually designed the pickup for the original Bill Lawrence. This fellows pickup company is called Bill Lawrence. The Washburns come with Bill Lawrence USA Pickups.

6. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

yup its also in kramer...MY kramer:p: hehe!the tone knob has the push pull mechanism.n i just realised tht i ws also supozd to post pics of my new guitar bt i forgot.hehe!il try to post 'em aftr my sessionals exams r ovr....:think:

@harsh:congrats dude for the noooo guitar!!:beer:

7. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Guitar Rocks DUDE .....

Superb .. Waiting for ur Recordings .. :)

8. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

9. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

u bought a krammer, cool, :rock: one of my friend also happens to have one...a black striker, cool guitar...is urs a striker too?u shud post the pics soon...:drunk: :grin:

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

here you go info on the BILL LAWRENCE here it from BILL LAWRENCE AND BILL LAWRENCE USA.

https://www.billlawrenceusa.com/ ( THE ORIGINAL BIL LAWRENCE COMPANY)
    https://www.billlawrence.com/ ( THE MAN who is supposed to be BILL LAWRENCE)

I dont know who is right here. However both make great pick ups
    OVERALL (AND I MEAN OVERALL AFTER GOING THROUGH EVRY DETAIL ON BOTH WEBSITES) both speak some truth and bothe some utter rubbish.

11. ronnieanand

I have used this L500XL extensively made by Bill Lawrence USA. The pickup is okay and nothing big to rave about. DiMarzios beat it hollow anyday in every aspects.