final and phata hua version of ADDAT(karaoke)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mohsin shahid, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

2. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

come on dude's comment point out some corrections?

3. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

ahem ahem no replies yet????

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I'm pretty sure I'll puke if I hear this song again, no matter who covers it and how different or similar it is to the original.

Which is why I haven't heard ur cover.

5. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

But i did! well Mohsin, high pitch singing is not ur forte! u do have a bassy voice! its better if u sing in lower scale..it'll help u a lot. and ur vocals need lots of work! keep practicing...but it was a nice try :)

6. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

whers ur recording?????

nice siggy by the way........

7. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i have delete my track cuz i dont worth comments
    it was crap

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Pm mee the link please
    everyones recording is worth of some comments.

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I didnt say your recording is crap, if that's the reason you removed it. In fact, I said I didn't listen to it.

Others wanna listen to it... i think u should put it back.

10. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hey mohsin, if ur puttin ur recs, let the people decide if its good or bad.......get it back man......

11. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

12. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

The recording was not clean but its not crap i feel...Vocals are good, you did miss a few notes in the middle but overall its quite a good effort.

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I heard it coz ur so touchy :phbbt: and no i didnt puke.

Now, coming to the recording, it's not crap! It's quite alright man, really! I'm not just saying that to make u feel better.. Now cheer up :)

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

It was ok .. U try to give a lot of variations even though its not required at many places ..

15. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey dudes romeo here man mohsin gotta praise u ,man u finally got the karaoke track even whn i dinn gave it to u....n others who haven't gave a shot to my ver of karaoke aadat juss do
    @ https://soundclick.com/romeoguitarguru n as far as mohsin man i'm sori to say man u r the only na who said me to work on my vocals but wot hap to ur's buddy hey i aint teasin man i really liked ur juss vocals version of aadat but this karaoke one is a crap surely... :(