File Uplaod - Why by Frankie Avalon

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mudgalbharat, Jul 3, 2005.

1. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Why - Frankie Avalon ( by me ) - https://www.stockmode.com/mudgal/why-final.mp3

Hi All

This is my first and a very pathetic attempt to singing along with guitar...
    trust me i m a very very bad singer ( u will get to know it when u listen to the file ) ... and more over.. i skip the ebats as i sing...

Also, i lost my guitar pick ( all of them one by one )...so i used the Mumbai local's ticket as the pick..pardon me for that.

still.. i m uplaoding the file so that the real singers out there could suggest me some improvement.

regards

Bharat Mudgal

vini likes this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

:grin: heehhe..clap clap..nice attempt!!! well...even im a newbie at singing..if at all u've heard my recording of the eternal flame song...so im not really in a great position to help u...but from my own xp iL suggest u::
    ur voice is very nice but raw...so if u practise u can sound really great..u didnt change the pitch or anything...atleast do that in accordance wid the chords..thruout the song ur notes and pitch remained stagnant :grin: try and sing in diff. pitches and get some modulation in ur voiz...thankgod the guitar was playing otherwise u sounded almost as if u were reading out sumthing from the book [no offence..just want u2 learn :) ]..so the crux is keep changing the notes and pitch in accordance wid the song... so slog it out,bro! reps4u :)

tahda!!