FIFA World Cup 2006

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by faraz khan, Mar 19, 2006.

1. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

EnGlAnd !!!!!!!!!

2. subho

subho New Member

Iraqita..man.. its really nice to see some one like you..I used to be a blind supporter for Mohanbagan....and my whole family is supporter of this club..but look now...what can happen to a century old club because of some *******s..

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

An interesting piece of trivia: When India did qualify for the World Cup they were not allowed to play since playing barefoot was not allowed

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

am sorry but i have to say its a shame that india being such a big nation hasnt been able to make it for the recent world cup tournaments

i dont think thats coz of a lack of interest in that sport?!

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

@spy:its not lack of interest not talent,its lack of proper facilities,coaches and money...for eg...zee sports has taken the contract to show every NFL match here and its actually quite popular in some areas...my skool has better ground than salt lake stadium and ambedkar stadium..which r 2 of the main stadiums in India

6. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

qualifying for world cup requires efforts of lots of years!

....How bout Pakistan, lemme tell U FIFA refrees cant understand PUSHTO!!

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the countries which play the worst brand of football are England (long ball game) and their bloodbrothers, germany (mechanical at best).

i cant stand either team.

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

AIFF is also to blame i.echanging of coaches at regular intervals...how can india progress if they hav a new coach every 3 months

9. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

knew this. i guess there are stil a lot of ppl used to playin barefoot.there are some dudes from Kerala out here they can kick some ass but only bare foot coz they feel thatz how u hav to play futball.

10. subho

subho New Member

do u know sometimes Saltlake Stadium is used for marriage functions and lots of other things...
    Look at Japan...how fast they improved....beacuse they hv lots of money to spend...J league once was very much popular and many gr8 players played there...but look at India's foreign recruitment...most of the clubs depend upon them...so what will happen to our footballers?

11. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Yes.. even if India is not a dominant nation in the Football world.. I love my country and I support my country...

and also... India can reach at the top level.. our young generation is attracted towards football a little more nowadays..

most of the Indian people consider that football is played at the top level only during the International matches(Like Cricket)
    Many of them dont know the importance(im unable to find a proper word) of league football.

and cricket has a big media,financial support in India ... that a Beautiful game like football is unnoticed..

12. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

oh and I will support Argentina this time..

13. faraz khan

Argentina too have gr8 starz like Messi , Crespo and a guy with a name that is hard to pronounce ...

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

riquelme is good

15. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

I am afraid to say but its gonna be Brazil this time too. all star players dont know if aging effect has affected their stars. My vote for Brazil.

16. metal=heaven

metal=heaven New Member

supporting Brazil this time!!waiting for the time wen India qualifies!

17. faraz khan

Hey !
    Irtiqa I was just talkin bout that guy

18. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i no...dats y i wrote his name coz u found it hard to pronounce or write

19. faraz khan

......................LOLz

20. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

i will be cheering for england
    hope this time England has luck running on its side.