Fender Price List From Bhargavas @ Kalbadevi,Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by DrSaurabh, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Speculator

Speculator New Member

.error

2. Speculator

Speculator New Member

What is the fender store you are referring tro?

Is there a Fender sholwroom somewhere in Mumbai?

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

it aint a showroom...its called the fender guitar shop..its in grant road...death_dr knows about it...and for the phone no. of bhargavas refer to the ibanez thread...

4. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Don't moan that much, here in Spain and UK the prices are just about the same as down there in India!

F*ck that! Damn USA with there GREAT prices on guitar stuff.....

5. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

*R*I*P* OFF!! Hence the need for guitarfuel :) Soon Soon Soon.....

6. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

h4f0n: Just saw a cool Fender Super Strat (USA Made) for £220 on eBay...with an orginal Floyd Rose.....tempted....majorly!!

7. sudhin

sudhin New Member

hey guys, I happen to be in the business so can explain to many of you who are unaware of import procedures etc.
    The customs duty is over 30%, sales taxes are often 12.5 to 15% and in south india for most imported goods its 20%, add shipping, insurance, distributor margins, dealer margins, interstate sales tax and intercity shipping and many of you will be amazed how Indian businesses are able to surive with so few people buying guitars and still shops have to keep stocks an ridicoulously low business margins.

Believe it most stores are in business as the owners are passionate about this business.
    Its important to understand how things work and how to support your local dealer who in turn can help you more.

I also beieve the prices of the guitars entioned are not correct. For example one of the best fac. built guitars is the Yamaha Pacifica, better than the asian fenders , is available at under 11K - is'nt that amazing?

8. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

hey DrSaurabh,
    can u check the prices for and the make for a squier start
    Rosewood fret board..............black body............white pick guard.......3 single coil pick ups...22 frets....60's style head stock
    model number: CAE-0040728235

9. Speculator

Speculator New Member

Where can I buy a US Strat in In dia?

Brand new with warranty?

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

no.........

11. vibe

vibe New Member

i am looking for the price of J5 special edition from Fender....can some one help

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

13. .:VinAY:.

.:VinAY:. New Member

umm im plannin to go to bhargavas in a day or two for a semi acoustic....ne other good model/brands in mind??Cos the DG 4 CE tht uv mentioned features nowhr else on the net....

Bhargavas:-
    Mr.Loyal Fernandes :-
    022-22012626

:)

14. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Comparing the Ibanez and Fender price list, Fender is quite cheaper. Can anyone tell me the reason?

15. PheOn!X

PheOn!X New Member

Inshallah I will buy frm u. I m in Pakistan but i m coming India but in Ahemdabad.
    <MAY BE, May BE NOT,>

16. Shaipan

Shaipan New Member

Fender

Hi Guys,
    I want to buy a Fender Stratocaster Floyd Rose US made. Can anybody tell me the price and where exactly it is available in India n all the details about it. I am actually from Manipur, North East India.

Shaipan

17. amateur123

amateur123 New Member

18. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

err..how much does a telecaster/brodcaster cost??

19. Veg_Burger

Veg_Burger New Member

Can someone please give me the Tel Nos. of Bhargava's Music, in Bandra?

You can post it here or PM me.

Thanks in advance !!

20. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Can you tune a guitar with a locking Tremolo?