Fender American vintage Strat '62 reissue and PRS singlecut custom

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by vlada729, Jul 26, 2006.

1. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

Fender American vintage Strat '62 reissue (the first reissues from '82)... PRS singlecut custom (custom made, that is...built for me...), both guitars with pro setup and custom wiring...Amps, vox valvetronix AD15VT, marshall MG15dfx... Effects, korg ax1500G... All here, in Bangalore... Can ship anywhere in India... Would trade for something really good ( interesting...) I forgot...A Yamaha F310 acoustic (with a suprisingly good and playable neck)...

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

How much for the Vox, Korg & the F310?

3. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

how old is the 62 strat? how much are you selling it for? maple/rosewood fingerboard? what color? what custom wiring do you speak of? can you provide serial number? I am willing to buy or trade for a tube amp head (1950s Vintage Fender Bassman blackface 50w)

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

How much for the Vox Amp and the Yamaha Acoustic.

5. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

not interested in bassman... i can send you photos and details about the strat on your e-mail... if u r serious

6. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

yamaha goes for 6000... it's the one with the preamp and eq... hardly played for a few days...korg goes for 11000

7. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Yes. Please Do. [SNIP]
    What amp are you looking for?
    I have a jcm2000 tsl 122 combo for sale as well.

8. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

i dont have anything to trade...but i am interested in the ax1500g...lemme know how much you are expecting for it

9. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@axeman1986

email addresses and other private info are not allowed here. dont make the same mistake again. mods edit his post plz.

10. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

hey...thats good gear u got there... wat bout the prs custom???wat colour and specs and how much for it???